Author Topic: I need some help here..  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need some help here..
« on: September 18, 2006, 02:58:45 PM »
Anyone wanna cuddle and watch a movie? I have above average smelling feet and a great love for cabbage rolls. Im a male, 25 and i just picked up a sweet plasma tv.

Any takers.. :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need some help here..
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 06:32:41 AM »
I would love too!

The Real Art

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need some help here..
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 05:34:52 PM »
feet and cabbage? can you come up with any better lines?  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I need some help here..
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »
I didnt actually think this Survivor thing was real. Im a grad with at best mixed feelings of AARC, I said a lot of the same things, but I moved on. Im assuming your all adults or something close to it, so behave appropriately. Internet forums are an awesome place to bitch and moan and dwell on the monstrosities of your fucked up youth but really.. AARC is what it is, believe it or not there are happy, sober, unbrainwashed graduates who have had a great deal of help from this particular institution. So until you decide to grow up and live your own life, have fun flaming the internet and finding every single niggardly negative aspect in what must be a lonely pathetic existence.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: I need some help here..
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I didnt actually think this Survivor thing was real. Im a grad with at best mixed feelings of AARC, I said a lot of the same things, but I moved on. Im assuming your all adults or something close to it, so behave appropriately.
Internet forums are an awesome place to bitch and moan and dwell on the monstrosities of your fucked up youth but really.. AARC is what it is, believe it or not there are happy, sober, unbrainwashed graduates who have had a great deal of help from this particular institution. So until you decide to grow up and live your own life, have fun flaming the internet and finding every single niggardly negative aspect in what must be a lonely pathetic existence.

So you're going to dictate what is appropriate, and then you're going to tell others how to behave?  The only thing that exceeds the self-righteous arrogance of an AARColyte is their stupidity. 
Have fun trying to tell other people how to live while you denigrate and insult them.  Joshy.

"If one questions the beliefs of the group or the leaders of the group, one is made to feel that there is something inherently wrong with them to even question -- it is always "turned around" on them and the questioner/criticizer is questioned rather than the questions answered directly"
http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_articl ... reform.htm
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 11:42:28 PM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992