Author Topic: Troubledteen.com questionnaire  (Read 1328 times)

Offline suflowersinamericanow

• View Profile
Troubledteen.com questionnaire
« on: July 17, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »
http://www.troubledteen.com/questionnai ... n=physical

This is on the web to determine if your teen is troubled.
I don't think any one with any spirit in America could pass this.

I know as one who spent the last few years as a latent teen, I could not...Maybe I should have been inside of Dundee with Nicole...
then I could have polished Flori's ring...
 :nworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 04:45:00 AM »
Those questionaires always depress me. Before Straight, I was in a Charter hospital for two months (expensive) and during the interview I lied about how much pot I smoked. I said, once a week or less. Anyway, after doing the survey, the lady turned on me and said to my parents blunt out "your son is a drug addict (or has a drug problem) and he is in denial right now. Well, I was denying it right then. I was so mad. She knew how I would act and was using my "denial" to prove it! She knew I would deny it! Who wouldn't know that? But my parents, seeing my anger, and her "expertise" put me in against their own word to the contrary. They were duped. But the depressing part about it, was that they chose to believe a complete stranger, a so-called "expert" and to ignore me. The tears welled up in my eyes. I had been betrayed. Serious pain.

I hold the liars accountable, much more so than my parents, who also lied. Because they saw a dollar sign on my head and were willing to lie repeatedly to my parents. I was only in there for two months, but I can trace my genuine family problems to this day in time March 3, 1988. The day my parents shut me out and agreed with those lying greed devils from hell in white coats.

So, my experience with similar questionaires has been unpleasant. Straight was easier to handle because I had started to buy into the idea of being "a drug addict" having recieved some brainwash in Charter.

But on a positive note, I am stronger for it.

"We are free
 here us roar
 in numbers to big to ignore
 and we know too much to go back and pretend

because we've heard it all before
 and we've been down there on the floor (in a restraint?)
 No one's ever gonna keep us down again

Oh yes, we are wise
 But it's wisdom born of pain
 Yes, we've paid a price
 But look how much we've gained
 If we have to
 We can do anything
 We are strong
 We are invincible
 We are free."

We are free today, wounded warriors, but we are free. That counts for something.

P.S.- I can't imagine EVER giving one of these questionaires to my children for ANY reason.

Offline JDavid

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/moondiggum
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 12:10:00 PM »
So now they incorporate political beliefs into whether or not you're a screwed up kid.  The Spiritual part of the questionnaire asks about our stance on legalizing marijuana and abortion.  Thanks to my political beliefs, I'm only 15% Spiritually healthy according to them.  Plus, not attending church once a week helped bury my Spiritual score.

I noticed in the physical part that they want to tip the scales against the kid by bringing their weight problem into it.  I guess you get marks against ya for not drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day and not waking up to an alarm clock.  I scored 53% in the Physical part, and that's just bologna.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
She scored 105% on the intellectual test! Only 37%, though, on their spiritual scale. And so I'm to follow this regimen:
http://www.troubledteen.com/spiritual.php

Oh, and since she doesn't use any drugs, I'm supposed to have her tested and since she's sometimes moody and her personality has changed dramatically since she hit puberty, I should keep an eye out for depression and suicide.

The last struggles of a great superstition are very frequently the worst.
--Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes