Author Topic: YLF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REGARD RUMORS ABOUT CHE GOOKIN  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: YLF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REGARD RUMORS ABOUT CHE GOOKIN
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
Actually Who.. I gave stina the name Baby Cakes on accident. She is fully aware of who she is and makes no attempt at hiding behind proxies or as an anon.

Again.. standard reminder here:

Those who derail threads over fighting with the who go in my ignore bin. Say hi to Anney Bonney she is still there.. Her failure to lead her life in a proper Christian manner has demonstrated her need for further treatment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Your mother sucks cocks in hell!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 09:17:47 PM »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Actually Who.. I gave stina the name Baby Cakes on accident. She is fully aware of who she is and makes no attempt at hiding behind proxies or as an anon.

Again.. standard reminder here:

Those who derail threads over fighting with the who go in my ignore bin. Say hi to Anney Bonney she is still there.. Her failure to lead her life in a proper Christian manner has demonstrated her need for further treatment.

Many people have given me names on purpose and by accident, but I stayed with the same name throughout.  If people chose to change their name or post anon or use proxies that is all fine by me….  But lets not call the kettle black shall we

I think Anne has jumped ship!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CUM GUZZLING GEEKS
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
You tell 'em, Whooter.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »
You know something Who.... You are really an amazing piece of work. Hell Psy stated he would only post on YLF because of his distaste for you, and here you come charging in here.

You post stuff to other members on this forum like they are your ali or friend, and you have none here. Is this one of you tactics that you use to try to persuade parents that you are this up and up person?? It sorta blows up in your face when people like Che, Baby Cakes, Psy, etc call you on bullshit. As others have posted about you before, you have no respect for survivors only an agenda.

It is really sad that you can't deal with people with diplomacy. You know you said once before that you appreciated the fact that I don't cuss you out like many of the other survivors do. This is just my nature. And what I am seeing about your nature is that you are a person who desires battles with other people. Webster's Dictionary defines "Belligerent" as desiring battle.

And just one last thing I would like to ask of you..... Give survivors respect as you are here on a Survivor's Website / Forum. Just so you know, there are many times I have wanted to unload a bunch of 4 letter words off on you however I have shown you more respect than you actually deserve. Please show my brothers and sisters the same.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 02:43:11 PM »
As if its not obvious enough that he's trying to splinter us he has to state it?

LOL.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
You know something Who.... You are really an amazing piece of work. Hell Psy stated he would only post on YLF because of his distaste for you, and here you come charging in here.

First of all Botched, I have not posted in the YLF forum.   This is the TTI forum.  I have experience here on fornits of being accused of allot of things that were not true and I noticed that Che was being accused of working for the industry (I have been accused of that also), so I thought I would extend him some advice.  He is not a bad sort of guy and I don’t see that post as disrespectful at all to anyone.

You post stuff to other members on this forum like they are your ali or friend, and you have none here. Is this one of you tactics that you use to try to persuade parents that you are this up and up person?? It sorta blows up in your face when people like Che, Baby Cakes, Psy, etc call you on bullshit. As others have posted about you before, you have no respect for survivors only an agenda.
People can call bullshit all they want but it doesn’t make them right.

It is really sad that you can't deal with people with diplomacy. You know you said once before that you appreciated the fact that I don't cuss you out like many of the other survivors do. This is just my nature. And what I am seeing about your nature is that you are a person who desires battles with other people. Webster's Dictionary defines "Belligerent" as desiring battle.
I believe that I deal with people diplomatically.  I am typically the one who is attacked first and what you are seeing is a response which may not seem very diplomatic.

And just one last thing I would like to ask of you..... Give survivors respect as you are here on a Survivor's Website / Forum. Just so you know, there are many times I have wanted to unload a bunch of 4 letter words off on you however I have shown you more respect than you actually deserve. Please show my brothers and sisters the same.
Look if this web site was for survivors only, or was advertised as such, I would not be posting here.  I try to respect everyone equally, although, I see a great deal of disrespect going towards parents, program parents and innocent staff members and no one seems to get upset or call foul.  There are people who I have no respect for on this site but they earned that title, I don’t randomly disrespect people or people I do not know, Botched.

Have I called bullshit on some of the stories I have heard here?  Yes, I have.  Not many but a few.

I think if you were able to step back a little bit you would see that disrespect is very prevalent among many frequent guests and between regulars here.  On the flip side I have heard parents get tagged with all kinds of names from munchausens syndrome to child abusers to wanting to drop their kids off and take a vacation.  I don’t see much credit given them for trying to help their kids out… so it seems this disrespect you are talking about is all in the individual’s perspective.  I would like to see a little more respect given to the parents on this forum.

I will try to be a little more aware of my wording towards others here and I would like others to do the same towards many of the parents (program parents)…. This may help bridge the communication gap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »
Only the Who would kiss the ass of a fellow Who.