Author Topic: Old Time Religion Pt. II  (Read 622 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Old Time Religion Pt. II
« on: February 13, 2008, 05:53:32 PM »
"Seeks to promote specific patterns of behavior and emotion in such a way that it appears to have arisen spontaneously from within the environment, while it actually has been orchestrated"

Here is DavidPablo discussing his Step 3:  "I had to giv examples how I was workingit already, how I had turned my will and life over in difficult situations."
"..I opened my eyes, the Big Book was in front of me, opened to the correct page.  I read the prayer aloud."
"When I opened my eyes, the room seemed to glow, and everyone was smiling."

DavidPablo on his religious views: "As an atheist, with zero belief in a Higher Power, I was a clean slate"

Here is DavidPablo after only one night in All About Receiving Cash: "I was asked to say a prayer, to help start the day.  I had never prayed before, so I just winged it."

Here is DavidPablo the atheist again, after the news that a woman whom he has never met has been in a car accident: "For a little while I even stopped thinking about myself, and joined the group for a prayer in a circle."
"For a guy who had never prayed in his life, I was getting to see the power of it first hand."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992