Author Topic: Putting myself on Bans with this board  (Read 2185 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Putting myself on Bans with this board
« on: January 24, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »
I'm putting myself on Bans with the Troubled Teen Industry board while TheWho remains on it.  I'll post in the YLF board. It's too stressful for me to watch TheWho pick up clients, and arguing with him has proven pointless as he'll just "forget" what you said two posts previously and repeat the same debunked absurd statements.  He's manually posting spam, in my opinion.  It's nothing but advertising.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Putting myself on Bans with this board
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 05:57:15 PM »
I hate that phrasing "putting myself on bans".   Ewwww, too programmie for me.  Psy, I was just stating my opinion.  Things change and evolve and this board is evolving.  I've gotten what I've needed and I think I've given back quite a bit in return (and will continue to do so, albeit not publicly) and it seems its time to let the next generation take over and shepherd this as they see fit.  These changes may in fact be necessary in order to 'fight this fight', but they just don't suit me personally at this time in my life.  I'm glad to see so many of you (here and in private relationships and conversations I've had over the years) being so passionate about it.  Please don't abandon that because I or anyone else doesn't have the stomach for it anymore.  Take in carefully what others are saying, but trust your instincts.  That's one of the worst things they did to us, IMO.....made us doubt our inner voice and instincts. 

Fornits is and always has been, as Ginger so aptly puts it.... a cyber biker bar.  Its rough.  Its raw.  But its real, first and foremost.  I'd hate to see that disappear.  I'm off to Daytona for the weekend.  Hubby is working the race and I feel like I haven't seen him in ages (not like I'm going to get to spend any time with him while he's working, but hey.....I can sit on the beach til he gets back to the hotel, right?).  I love this place, I'll never 'leave' leave...I'll always be in and out, but I think its time things are turned over to the next generation for the majority of it. 
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
Nope.  I'm gone from this board.  I'll post elsewhere on fornits where constructive discussion can occur without Whooter derailing the thread.  I'm sure he'll post here and expect to troll me.. not going to happen.  this is my last post here.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:03:44 PM »
Okey dokey then.  What can I say. [sigh] [shakes head]
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:01 PM »

"I still have quite a few aces up my sleeve, Milk, and i am in a position to decimate you if I wanted to (and that includes having you arrested)."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:29:11 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »
Quote from: "571-277-5341"

"I still have quite a few aces up my sleeve, Milk, and i am in a position to decimate you if I wanted to (and that includes having you arrested)."

That is psy for you... Doesn't get his way he goes full drama queen on everyone. I'm guessing his wastebasket has a huge pile of broken Celine Dion CD's and snot loaded tissues from the latest round of weeping and sobbing because Ginger wouldn't let him have his way.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 12:17:37 AM »
Quote from: "Laughing Loudly"
Quote from: "571-277-5341"

That is psy for you... Doesn't get his way he goes full drama queen on everyone. I'm guessing his wastebasket has a huge pile of broken Celine Dion CD's and snot loaded tissues from the latest round of weeping and sobbing because Ginger wouldn't let him have his way.

Did you ever read the full chat transcript of that:
http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?topic=24903.0

Me quitting has absolutely nothing to do with milk, or that incident, which she never complained about my handling of.  In fact, she never has complained about my handling of pretty much anything.  This was my decision, and mine alone.  I don't think ginger has paid enough attention to what has been going on recently.  I don't think niles deserved to be preemptively banned from the YLF forum and felt that if Che is going to be so selective and erratic in his enforcement of rules, it sets a dangerous precedent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 01:09:00 AM »
Oh I agree, Ginger hasn't been paying enough attention to what has been going on lately. If that was the case you'd have been deadmined weeks ago.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
Quote from: "Laughing Very Loudly"
Oh I agree, Ginger hasn't been paying enough attention to what has been going on lately. If that was the case you'd have been deadmined weeks ago.

I wasn't "deadmined".  I removed myself from the admins group and reverted my own permissions back.  But I really don't have time to respond to any more of this bullshit.  I'm going to use the free time i'll gain to finish the long overdue benchmark movie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 01:43:03 AM »
PSI you are pathetic

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Guest"
Since you already broke your self imposed ban, should I now consider you a liar or simply a drama queen?

Neither.  I Didn't break any bans (though I was never very good at following them in program, I admit).  I simply took myself off bans after adding the ignore feature.  I just forgot to announce it here, but did mention it somewhere on this board.

I don't know about you, but the ignore feature does not work for me.

Also, why are there so many links that don't go anywhere anymore?
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 06:24:52 PM »
Quote from: "bo bo bear"
PSI you are pathetic

I think you're jealous.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »
just do it already

Offline DieYuppieSkum

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
I am Jealous Of Dead Pool.

Can you imagine being able to wear a row of hand gernades, pull all the pins, blow your self up and still be alive and regrow all your organs?

That would be WICKED