Author Topic: NIBH mental hospital shooting?  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NIBH mental hospital shooting?
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:40:00 AM »
Hey all.

Who has been to or heard of NIBH? North Idaho Behavioral Health. It's part of the Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. It's a place that all three CEDU schools used to place kids who were
"high risk" or "self harming themselves." It is a white walled, double door lock down facility. You  are not allowed to do anything, people get restrained with thorzine....it's a terrible fucked up place and yes people, I have been there (for running away). I recently heard of some news that a former patient of the place who was also an ex student of BCA or RMA went back there, took a gun, and killed a couple staff. Hold on hold on.....I'm not sure if this is just a rumor or what and I was looking around the archives of the newspapers up there and was wondering if perhaps someone finally got a hold of Dr Ullrich or what the hell happened. If anyone knows let me know because I am unable to find it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
Your incident may be a new one. A few years back a wonan was shot at NIBH.

You are correct that Rocky Mountain Academy, Boulder Creek Academy, and Northwest Academy use this mental hospital and the drugs Dr Ulrich perscribes to keep kids in the schools. They give DR Ulrich referrals for his practice and tens of thousands of dollars to see kids at all the North Idaho CEDU Schools (125 dollars for 2 to 5 minutes with the doctor every week)` to keep kids so drugged that they will stay in those abusive programs and sound like they are doing well (you don't see the metaphorical gun held to their heads). Interestingly Dr. Ulrich is in three roles   with the schools. He has his own practice, he is the the vice presedent of North Idaho Behavioral Health (the hospital that gets 1000 dollars a day  whenever CEDU staff drive a kid over the edge) and  he is the Psychiatrist for all the Cedu schools  His bread is buttered by CEDU on three sides and it is a conflict of interest and unethical, and, yes he could lose his license for it. But, in North Idaho all the good-ol-boys scratch each others backs while the parents pay pay and pay. Then they all sit around throw the money up in the air and laugh histerically and egotistically at how smart they are. Criminals do such things. You see, CEDU is a mafia. The mormons are a mafia. And the mental health industry in North Idaho is a mafia. CEDU is currently being sued by 25 families right now for child abuse - watch how they lie and settle out of court. Parents, remember that there is darkness and evil under the friendly CEDU facade.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »
did you work at one of the Idaho schools or CHS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 05:27:00 AM »
American KGB! at large. :smokin:

Offline chadwolfe20

• View Profile
Re: NIBH mental hospital shooting?
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 03:30:16 AM »
yes i was there,my name is chad w. i think i was there in 04,,05,and i left, anything else u want to know ask me,jason r@ms_u_ whats up and mike fating mike

Offline PrettyInPudding

• View Profile
Re: NIBH mental hospital shooting?
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 03:27:46 AM »
I remember. I got sent there twice from Boulder Creek Academy and after the second time I was forced to go to Ascent. I remember Dr.Ullrich at BCA. He game me Seroquil as a "PRN". It seems like almost all of my friends were put on it. If you had a problem it was nothing a little prescription of Seroquil couldn't fix.  ::) I was  at all of those places in 2004