Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CAN ~ Collective Action Network

Teen Challenge

<< < (3/3)

wdtony:

--- Quote from: "lorrispickelmire" ---Teen Challenge is a 12-15 month program ran by the Assemblies of God!  They have had complaints of physical, mental, and spiritual abuse, and have provided endless non-factual statistics about the success rate of  their program.  http://www.teenchallengeexposed.com/&nbsp;  

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the link Lorri. I am going to send this link to a friend of mine who is an attorney that specializes in cases involving the seperation of church and state. I think he has won every case so far.

T

Anonymous:
just a tidbit of info...

When the ondcp came out with their annual report, so to speak, back in Dec, 07, you know, the one where they said drug use was down by blah blah %, ok, well...

George Bush hosted 2 kids from a rehab in the Oval Office, photo event, etc... you know, only open to the Semblerites of course, but either way, the programs that were represented by these 2 kids were:

Pathway Family Center (formerly STRAIGHT, Inc Michigan)

Teen Challenge

I spoke to Terri Nissley, CEO of Pathway Family Center, asking her why out of the thousands of programs for drug treatment in the US, why was a PFC 7th stepper kid chosen by Bush to be a guest. She said because they are the best. So, it might be a while till they get shut down. If you're going to protest, it should be often.

Anonymous:
interesting.

Anonymous:
Teen challenge just opened up down the street from my house. . . . I posted "I brake for children fleeling abusive drug rehabs" bumpersticker on their vehicles.  Didn't last long, was taken off pretty soon.   Too bad; DFAF recommends them?  Then it must be a shit place to be!

Che Gookin:

--- Quote from: "old man from st pete" ---Teen challenge just opened up down the street from my house. . . . I posted "I brake for children fleeling abusive drug rehabs" bumpersticker on their vehicles.  Didn't last long, was taken off pretty soon.   Too bad; DFAF recommends them?  Then it must be a shit place to be!

--- End quote ---

;D

If we ever meet the first round of beers is on me. LOL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version