Author Topic: KHK/YLF Group  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
KHK/YLF Group
« on: January 20, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »
In my new role as YLF Recruiter I'm proud to make the following announcement:

Just earlier today Deprogrammed was invited to head up the formation of a first for the YLF. From the outset the intention was to build small groups dedicated to protesting programmes.

In order to provide a framework from which Deprogrammed can offer a more organized and unified front against KHK she has agreed to step into the role of KHK/YLF Group Coordinator.

She has agreed to do the following:

1) Protest KHK as often and frequently as she can.
2) Encourage others to protest as frequently as they can.
3) Provide a group setting that is as free of organization for the sake of organization as she possibly can. I have a feeling the first vote for a board of directors is going to be for a rude surprise. I specifically requested of her to avoid such a situation that more time is spent giving everyone pretty titles than protesting KHK. The only title anyone needs is that of protestors.
4) She was asked to not make membership in the YLF mandatory for protesting KHK. All efforts are to be encouraged regardless of membership.
5) She was asked not to make formal alliances, but instead it was asked that she support other group's efforts or specific points of their agenda.

Good luck, god speed, and go kick some ass!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: KHK/YLF Group
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 11:55:16 PM »
Thanks Che,
I an honored to assume this role, and I will kick some ass!
-DP
the key will be getting in as many protests as we can!
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
MOAR PROTESTS!!!! MOAR!!!!

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »
Okay, so here's the newest happenings with YLF....
Che is Chief Recruiter honcho & silent partner/protest organizer.
I have nominated a triumverate of candidates for head honcho.  Responsibility for running the education of America about programs/facilities needs to be a cooperative effort.  We need one survivor who can be sympathetic to parents who have already fallen into the system (I am not terribly sympathetic, therefore I have nominated another to fill the role),  We need one former staffer, we need one parent/family member.

Cast your name into the hopper for consideration if you are a member of YLF.  If you're not, go sign up.  Tell us why you'd be interested in the role.  A vote will be had February 1st.

Thank you,

~hurrikayne