Author Topic: Private forum on TK  (Read 1030 times)

Offline stina

• View Profile
Private forum on TK
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:09:40 AM »
Ok, I know a bunch of you have signed up at TK, those of us that know about the big event happening at BCA/RMA and want to attend or help in some way should try to coordinate a time to all be on the private discussion chat and have a live chat this week and brainstorm to come up with new ideas and expand on old ones. Che Gookin made the questionable decision to give me moderator status, so I want to at least try to organize something like this since he's over in China having his pole polished and hijacking rickshaws and whatnot. Can you guys all respond to me, either on here or by PM and let me know generally what time evening wise works for you (and if there's a day you know you're not available)?

And if you're not already signed up, go sign up at www.torturedkids.com and then let me know so I can get you into the private discussion...it's all very VIP. I've posted this on the trouble teen industry forum as well.

Thanks all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline icomeanon

• View Profile
Re: Private forum on TK
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »
yeah, i'm whatsevers.  but i'm kind of flakey drunk these days with an actual online time.  the only place i can get the net is by the pool with whiskey  (and it gets cold at night).

as far as roadtripping the end of the month is far, far better for me than the beginning.  Rage on !

peace,

icomanon

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Private forum on TK
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:01:06 PM »
Nothing absolutely set on the exact time, but end of the month is looking like the time.