Author Topic: romney  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
romney
« on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:28 AM »
IS IT THE teen torture connection thats doing him in? Or just politics as usual?

did anyone actually mail records and info about his past to his opponants?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
LOVE the graphic, Who!  And I'm assuming that the Bain source module is Bain & Company, not Bain Capital LLC, right?  But why isn't the eBay logo on there (Meg Whitman)?  And come to think of it, doesn't Guitar Center sell some stuff on eBay, huh?  Ya woulda thunk...

Yeah, I like this alot, it is a great business tool.  Believe it or not these are only the connects between Bain and Guitar Center.  The various ways (board members) are connected.
So Bain may be connected to ebay but if ebay isnt connected to guitar center then ebay wouldnt show up on this model.  
For example: Guitar Center may do business with ebay but they do not have common board members or one doesnt own the other (hypothetically).

Not sure if I said that right but you can see that Meg Whitman is connected from "Bain" to Staples and Gap Inc. (probably a board member)... and Staples and Gap Inc are connected to Guitar center.  Seems there is no tie thru with ebay from Bain to Guitar center.

Here is a link to the software but you have to sign up to use it...

http://http://nv.intellectspace.com/ispace/GuestMonitor.aspx?id=8a3f3f85-889b-4ec3-be43-366bea9bb675

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

AND you have to be running I.E., which I'm not.  They should broaden their browser base.  I see that they give you an option of a free trial... Hmmm.  Such a graphic would be very useful to make a map of the known interconnections between different cults and TTI programs and such, ha ha! :wink:

Back to your usage of said software... I must have been very tired last night, I missed the directive, "Find Mitt!!"  He is, of course, on one of those tracks between Bain & Company and Staples, a historically most prescient event.

It kind of reminds me of Columbia University's Small World experiment, based on "the six degrees of separation," or whatever it was called...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
romney
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »
John Joseph Donahoe II has been the President of the eBay Marketplace Business Unit since March 2005. In this role he is responsible for the flagship business, eBay Marketplace, including all North America and International operations. Prior to joining eBay, Donahoe headed Bain & Company as Worldwide Managing Director where he held the post from 2000 to 2005. Donahoe received his MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business in 1986 and his undergraduate degree in economics from Dartmouth College in 1982. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees for both universities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Donahoe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
John Joseph Donahoe II has been the President of the eBay Marketplace Business Unit since March 2005. In this role he is responsible for the flagship business, eBay Marketplace, including all North America and International operations. Prior to joining eBay, Donahoe headed Bain & Company as Worldwide Managing Director where he held the post from 2000 to 2005. Donahoe received his MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business in 1986 and his undergraduate degree in economics from Dartmouth College in 1982. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees for both universities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Donahoe

is he linked to rommey, dear, or just another corporate man, making money off of abducting and torturing the vulnerable?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 03:05:56 PM »
AND you have to be running I.E., which I'm not.  They should broaden their browser base.  I see that they give you an option of a free trial... Hmmm.  Such a graphic would be very useful to make a map of the known interconnections between different cults and TTI programs and such, ha ha! :wink:

Back to your usage of said software... I must have been very tired last night, I missed the directive, "Find Mitt!!"  He is, of course, on one of those tracks between Bain & Company and Staples, a historically most prescient event.

It kind of reminds me of Columbia University's Small World experiment, based on "the six degrees of separation," or whatever it was called...

IntellectSpace FN tracks U.S. entities such as public and private companies, foreign public companies trading in the U.S., universities and colleges, not-for-profit companies and organizations, government entities, securities, executives, board members, politicians, government officials, and more.

They basically have everyone who owns large number of shares (other than a 401k) and have expanded into universities and colleges.  It seems like it is modeled off the 6 degrees of separation.  Because Bain has funded (or partially funded) so many startups they are probably indirectly connected to 1,000 of major corporations.

It would be interesting to put in all your cult leaders names click the button and see how they all connect and which corporations they are closest too.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »

IntellectSpace FN tracks U.S. entities such as public and private companies, foreign public companies trading in the U.S., universities and colleges, not-for-profit companies and organizations, government entities, securities, executives, board members, politicians, government officials, and more.

They basically have everyone who owns large number of shares (other than a 401k) and have expanded into universities and colleges.  It seems like it is modeled off the 6 degrees of separation.  Because Bain has funded (or partially funded) so many startups they are probably indirectly connected to 1,000 of major corporations.

It would be interesting to put in all your cult leaders names click the button and see how they all connect and which corporations they are closest too.

Mmmm.  I see.  It is their database that you end up using...  Unfortunately, a lot of the connections between cults and TTI personnel are ideological and academic, in addition to the financial.  You would need to be able to plug in those kinds of connections and/or be able to (locally?) augment the database to be able to include those entities.  Might still be an interesting exercise even without those parameters, but it would be woefully incomplete...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 05:27:37 PM »
Romney's connections to teen torture are a little more direct.

He hired Narvin Litchfield and Mel Sembler for his campaign finance co-chairs. Narvin got fired; Sembler remains.

("WTF???") Google for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
romney
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 06:32:04 PM »
Robert, not Narvin.