Author Topic: Straight Survivor Threatened  (Read 945 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight Survivor Threatened
« on: July 11, 2003, 07:43:00 PM »
In the latest round of attempts to silence Straight Survivors, Richard Bradbury has received a letter threatening legal action.

Details are limited for the time being but more information can be found at http://www.isaccorp.com/news.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »
Something I hate is having to go on heresay. Please if you are going to post these type of things, put a copy of the original document in there with it. To do so early is jumping the gun and making unfounded accusations. I am not busting your chops here or anything.

Personally I think it would be a good thing for these people to open up this can of worms. I mean you can do what that guy in NJ did and brings all these horrors into the courtroom and use them as rebutal witnesses to prove that the plantiffs in this case are lying. You have to be careful in a courtroom, almost anything is fair on cross examination and you can them stipulate and bring in your rebuttals. Once this floodgate is opened for one person, it will be opened for us all.

CL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »
I understand your point Clay, but the information came directly from Richard. If you want to see the letter, which he just got today, you'll need to contact him.

And he's already posted part of his reply to the law firm for all to see. It's on the site, too.

http://www.isaccorp.com/news.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 11:47:00 PM »
Oh goodie! Virgil wants to open himself up to discovery? Anyone else, or just him? Let me know and I'll see if anyone I know is willing to lay out some cash for a crack at that.

Luv ya, Virgil!!  :rofl: