Author Topic: Wanted to see there faces...  (Read 813 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wanted to see there faces...
« on: July 09, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »
Was Erin Hanrahan in the Court Room during the trial and or verdict, and if so what was her reaction?  I have a feeling also, that since it's been mentioned that KIDS records were warehoused in Glen Rock, that Erin or her Family May have had something to do with housing them, because that's where they're from. Just speculation, not accuasation.

- Tricia
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »
TRICIA, LEAVE ERIN ALONE. SHE WAS COOL. ALL THAT GIRL EVER HAD WAS INSECURITY PROBLEMS. SHE IS JUST BRAIN WASHED,EVEN NOW. SHE HAS A GOOD HEART.             EEEEERRRRIIIIINNNNN!!!!  YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE. YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.              IT IS NICE TO HERE YOUR STILL AROUND TRICIA? HOW IS THE WORLD TREATING YOU THESE DAYS? YOU WERE ALWAYS PRETTY SWEET YOURSELF. EXCEPT THOSE REBELIOUS DAYS, BUT EVEN THEN YOU MADE ME LAUGH.  TAKE CARE.        :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »
Think you have the wrong girl. I was rebellious maybe one day the whole time. Almost 16 years ago. (Not that I would have minded being referred to as pretty sweet :smile: )
I was never bright enough to work the rebellious thing with class and dignity, and I knew it.
I actually envied the kids who could do it - it must have been so liberating to "fight back" in a sense by being defiant. I was too scared.  Well so much for being totally off topic. I think the people you want to "back the F--- away from those people" will probably do so now that this case has turned out the way it has.