Author Topic: "Funny" moments?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline GreyFox555

• View Profile
"Funny" moments?
« on: July 11, 2003, 03:48:00 PM »
I know some of you people in here have had it very hard...but some of the expeariances I look back on are...actually pretty funny.

I was in a group meeting, and wasnt listening at all. In my mind I was acting out the method to take apart an ak-74, just out of bordom. I slipped up when I made a hand movement to put back in the bolt of the invisible ak-74 in my lap. A leader exploded at me, yelling
"WHAT in the HELL are you doing?!?"
Everyone stopped...it was quite scary for a few seconds. I said in my most calm voice. "I am putting back the bolt on a ak-74 in my lap, which is in my mind now." The man looked confused....and backed off..

Through that little thing got me in trouble big time, it was fun to see FEAR in this little bastards eyes!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
"Funny" moments?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 09:28:00 PM »
I remember smashing a guys head against the cement floor and watching him bleed - that was damn funny.  Hadn't even been there a week, but boy they didn't like me, coming STRAIGHT outta jail fights . . .I wasn't going along with the show I guess. ::kiss::

Not much else I can think of - that place was Hell.
Like I've posted before I told them within hours to take me back to jail - I actually wanted to go back to jail.  Tell me that's not bad. :evil:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
"Funny" moments?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 11:56:00 PM »
Chris Casselor made the mistake of calling on me in the wroooong rap! The topic was about showing respect for people, even if you didn't like them. I'd just spend an unpleasant 45 minutes or so the day before riding across town with that sanctimonious son of a bitch to guard a newcomer in the hospital. I brought a book. I had no interest in socializing with the girl, either. I was just doing my time. But when an oportunity like that falls right in your lap, why how could anyone resist? They couldn't, even a saint couldn't, no one could, so I took my shot.

"For example, I respect Chris Casselor very much. I think he's very inteligent and ...whatever.. But I don't particularly like him. I mean, after I seventh step, I don't think I could see myself hanging out with him socially or anything. But I've learned a lot from him and I respect him and I'm thankful for having the awareness and yadda yadda....."

God! I loved pissing that fucker off!

Then there was the night the parents revolted. I remember one guy railing at staff about how in the hell they expected the parents to pay their bills, if they weren't getting any sleep for work the next day. That was funny.

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0380768089/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Will Rogers, American humorist, political commentator and cowboy philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes