Author Topic: Boulder Creek Academy... I'm Coming for you!  (Read 10365 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Boulder Creek Academy... I'm Coming for you!
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:28:48 AM »
Loving it..

Thanks dish for the intel..

Need loads more just like this to make this go right. I have a fair bit already, but I'm always game for more.

don't be shy about sending information to

[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: Boulder Creek Academy... I'm Coming for you!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
In March be expecting me. I'll be out front with a sign, or as close as I can get. On public property not blocking traffic indulging in a bit of legal nonviolent edumacating of the locals.

I'm an RMA grad. If I can make it work money wise I am so there. And I think I can recruit a few others. I've been wanting to see the old homestead for a while now, since my stealth graduation recon mission in 94.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
Hey march it is..

Come one come all.. if No one comes I go alone.

It really doesn't matter to me. I think we all know I'm a big enough pain in the ass to make up the difference for at least 10 people.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »
sorry, double post
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:55:04 AM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:09:37 AM »
check your pm's stina

Offline Zack Bonnie

• View Profile
    • http://www.zackbonnie.com
I love Idaho
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:10 AM »
Whazzup Girls? I was finally taken off of Bans last night.

Caroline called and apologized about forgetting that I was on Bans with CEDU related girls for sixteen years.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all my little sisters and friends at this site.
I gotta classmates account and I'm hoping to have even more conversations about our glorious cattle creek campus...
they were right about one thing

Yup, Here Forever.
quot;live deep\"

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: I love Idaho
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Zack Bonnie""
Yup, Here Forever.

absofuckinglutely. i'm discovering that it's not such a bad thing. this place has brought me a lot of comfort. especially now, i don't know if anyone else is experiencing this (i know a lot of people i know from the "outside" world are) , but my life has been completely turned upside down. more than ever before. it's like i'm a pair of dice and someone decided to shake me up and dump me out. and i'm landing ok, but fuck, i need to learn to be more specific when i put out energy for change in my life.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:34:11 AM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »
Ok on www.torturedkids.com there is a private CEDU forum for discussing the inner workings of this arcane debauchery in planning.  Please join and the sekrit password is:

funzaloon.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why are you protesting this school? It really is a good place. It helped my son shake his addiction with cocaine. You should consider protesting a WWASP school instead. They really are the true face of evil.  Boulder Creek Academy is a good place, with good people, and those people care about the kids!

Why would I protest a WWASPS school? I didn't go to one. I'll let the WWASPS victims protest their own schools, and I'll protest mine. Just because a few kids might come out unscathed (on the surface...I'd challenge you that there's a lot more turmoil going on in his head than you'll ever be aware of...) doesn't mean we all do. I personally don't how you possibly could come out unscathed, unless you were a robot to begin with.

Gookin, I think I'll be up in Washington while you're staging this, so I might just have to make a quick trip over to good ol' Bonners Ferry. Haven't been back since I graduated anyways...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »
Well just so you all know a couple wwasp survivors might be coming along with us. I think it is important that we all recognize that abuse is abuse no matter where the time, place, or manner of delivery.

All are welcome to come pay the place a visit.

Please sign up at www.torturedkids.com so we can get some of the basics organized. I'm about ready to take off to china for 6 weeks so I'm going to need alot of input and help to do this properly.

The plan is pretty much laid out already.. just need some of the wrinkles worked out.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »
And 1 or more Roloff x-tian school survivors will be coming along for the show as well.

Offline bobbyfischer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »
Show up during the weekend all the parents visit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »
Why are you protesting this school? It really is a good place. It helped my son shake his addiction with cocaine. You should consider protesting a WWASP school instead. They really are the true face of evil.  Boulder Creek Academy is a good place, with good people, and those people care about the kids!

Why would I protest a WWASPS school? I didn't go to one. I'll let the WWASPS victims protest their own schools, and I'll protest mine. Just because a few kids might come out unscathed (on the surface...I'd challenge you that there's a lot more turmoil going on in his head than you'll ever be aware of...) doesn't mean we all do. I personally don't how you possibly could come out unscathed, unless you were a robot to begin with.

Gookin, I think I'll be up in Washington while you're staging this, so I might just have to make a quick trip over to good ol' Bonners Ferry. Haven't been back since I graduated anyways...

Oh don't get me wrong, I am all about protesting WWASPS. TBfight.com is one of my favorite websites. I just wanted that one program parent to know that before I start standing up for victims of other programs, I need to start by standing up for victims of my own. I love that survivors of other programs will be joining the protest, I hope to join theirs soon myself.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 04:34:54 PM »
Protest during a parent visit weekend??

Awesome. However, it will be so awesome and such a threat to their revenue stream that BCA execs will flip out, and likely do things like make call the cops and make shit up about the protesters. Ie, they'll claim you threatened violence etc etc.

You might even want to call Boundary county's finest ahead of time.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »

you've got to be kidding me. BCA is the same program as RMA. there are plenty of places to help your son kick his cocaine habit. places that probably aren't costing you 10K a month. i don't know about WWASP schools, but we can protest them too if you'd like. Wanna come?

isn't 2 and 1/2 years a little excessive for rehab? and here's the thing...you're not there. do you go through the day to day monotony speckled with fear and anxiety? no. do you have to attend raps 3 times a week where you're yelled at about things real and imaginary? no. do you know the staff, i mean really know them? no. you have no idea what really goes on there, good or bad, you just know what they want you to know.

sorry, you caught me on a bad day, but program parents don't have the right to protest protests as far as i'm concerned. you just don't.