Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Re: Benchmark is being watched!

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
let me know if/how I can help

psy:

--- Quote from: "former staff" ---let me know if/how I can help
--- End quote ---
Former staff?  Wow!  Were you the staff member who contacted me a while back privately, or somebody else?  Either way, i'd be interested in what was going on at Benchmark from a staff member's perspective.  Were you there when I visited Benchmark in November?  What made you decide to work for Benchmark?  What surprised you?  What shocked you?

Anonymous:
Sign me up!.. Two years of my life I'll never get back from that hell hole. They deserve to be shut down due to all the emotional, verbal, and sometimes physical abuse that i personally saw going on there. I mean a staff member relapsed during my 4th month there. I still to this day, and its only been a couple of years, cannot think of Benchmark without getting visibly upset.

psy:

--- Quote from: "girlie" ---Sign me up!.. Two years of my life I'll never get back from that hell hole. They deserve to be shut down due to all the emotional, verbal, and sometimes physical abuse that i personally saw going on there. I mean a staff member relapsed during my 4th month there. I still to this day, and its only been a couple of years, cannot think of Benchmark without getting visibly upset.
--- End quote ---
Have I met you yet?  If not, want to chat sometime bout Benchmark?  email me at [email protected]

M_Hilton:
where do i sign

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version