Author Topic: When fighting teenage pregnancies works too well  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
When fighting teenage pregnancies works too well
« on: January 03, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »
Yes, we have done it. In Denmark we have fought teenage-pregnancies (but not early sex) and both the high abortion rate and pregnancies are a past phenomenon.

So why are our arms not up?

Because we did it so well that we are going to be exterminate.

The average age of a mon bringing her first child into the world is now 30 years.

30 years!!!

Due to the high age of the mothers getting even two children is almost impossible.

So we are working on methods to keep younger people home in their beds:

Researchers seek foreign spark to help pep up drooping Danish birth rate, The Copenhagen Post

It seems that fixing one problem is creating another one. I have another example. Some seems that youth drinking before the are confirmed is a problem. I can see that it is a problem if the parent are not around to limit the intake. But some had to try to create a cure that works 100 percent and they found it!

By letting the youth use the computers more than 10 hours around the clock, the youth drank none alcohol. (Properly because no person can do well in a online game drunk.) So now we have a new problem. A raising problem with young adults with no physical fitness, diabetes and serious heath problems.

So my advice. Do not try to fix problems. You will create new ones!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »