Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Thayer Learning Center

Why the silence here about Thayer????

(1/5) > >>

believethekids:
The silence here is deafening.[/color] :cry:
 Please do not give up. :exclaim:
If Thayer survivors and survivors' supporters give up and shut up, what chance is there that the GAO's "preliminary investigation" will move forward? If everyone gives up and shuts up, what would be the odds of Thayer getting shut down? [/color]  

Has anybody talked with any KC Star reporters lately, like Steve Rock :idea:  who has written several articles bringing concerns about Thayer to pubic attention?

For example:[/color]
http://http://www.isaccorp.org/thayer/thayer-learning-center.11.08.07.html[/color]

Sincerely, from believe the kids, a supporter of Thayer survivors and human rights for all ::rose::

Anonymous:
I recently left TLC bootcamp. The place changed my life and so did the people there. What you hear isn't true. The people there are nothing but good. All they want to do is help. I think its crap that people like you are trying to close down a school and program that when done right, saves lives. Shame on you!

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Former Cadet" ---I recently left TLC bootcamp. The place changed my life and so did the people there. What you hear isn't true. The people there are nothing but good. All they want to do is help. I think its crap that people like you are trying to close down a school and program that when done right, saves lives. Shame on you!

--- End quote ---
If the place is so good, why is the teenagers running all the time?

If the place is so good, why did Mr. Reyes not return home walking instead of lying inside a bag?

Just wondering

Anonymous:
Mr. Reyes died from a spider bite, not from abuse. The people at thayer want nothing but the best for all cadets there, thats why its open, for troubled kids to find their way again. I think it would be nice if the people that posted things on here had actually been there in person and been through the program the right way and that they are still on the right track and not screwed up again, because there are alot of us who have made it.
you can email me if you'd like or see me in person
I MADE IT AND TLC HELPED ME!

Anonymous:
and the kids that run away are the immature ones that haven't done their part to move up in the program, the kids that dont do it right and that arent ready to change, the kids that run also get caught and some end up doing well when they come back, i have seen a kid in the jr.staff part of the program run, get caught, come back, and end up doing well again, they try to run because their not ready, not because of abuse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version