Author Topic: Want to Puke up your Sunday Brunch? Check out Vicki Jones  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to Puke up your Sunday Brunch? Check out Vicki Jones
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »
Generally speaking, I have never heard of an MS, indicating a Masters in Science for Education...usually it is an MA Masters in Arts....seems like she got one of the crackerjacks degrees like Jim Powell, Brand and a variety of others.  I wonder if she learned anything about proper hygiene along the way...she was such a pig!  That wasn't a brilliant light it was pig dust!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 11:34:58 AM »
Generally speaking, I have never heard of an MS, indicating a Masters in Science for Education...usually it is an MA Masters in Arts....seems like she got one of the crackerjacks degrees like Jim Powell, Brand and a variety of others.  I wonder if she learned anything about proper hygiene along the way...she was such a pig!  That wasn't a brilliant light it was pig dust!

Offline bonnevillebarbie

• View Profile
Does anyone remember?
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »
Vicki Jones taught "massage"  It was icky and its making me want to puke AGAIN after looking at the skeletor.
MA grad 1992

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone remember?
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 11:28:58 PM »
Quote from: ""bonnevillebarbie""
Vicki Jones taught "massage"  It was icky and its making me want to puke AGAIN after looking at the skeletor.

It's terrifying isn't it? I remember you, I graduated 93. I think you were one of my big sisters for a little bit.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Want to Puke up your Sunday Brunch? Check out Vicki Jone
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 12:26:52 AM »
Understanding Your Child     (he needs lots of yelling at)

Living from the Inside Out      ("A" for effort but be honest, you copied that from some kid's propheet scroll you noticed while doing dorm checks)
she babbles incoherent hippisms at you)[/quote]
---

FUCKKKKKKK me!?  These aren't catchy sayings.  They're listed under the workshops category.  As in, sign up to scream bloody murder about that your not a kid anymore.  I don't know her, but fuck this broad.

Also, this parent coaching mumbo jumbo is such a crock.  Talk about us manipulating.  You know what this reminded me of? The whole psycholgy of buying into something.  Basically lying.  It also reminds me of when I was in the service.  We did P.O.W. training and one of the things they taught us about was that often the enemy will put some capturees in charge or guarding the rest.  They taught us this is one of the first steps of brainwashing (and actually also specifically illegal in the Geneva Conventions).

In college psychology they teach about this too.  I forget the name of the study where they had a mock jail where some students were inmates and some were jailers and it naturally shifted to a situation that was dangerous enough that they had to end the experiment early.

anyways...

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 02:17:39 AM »
Quote from: ""icomeanon""
In college psychology they teach about this too.  I forget the name of the study where they had a mock jail where some students were inmates and some were jailers and it naturally shifted to a situation that was dangerous enough that they had to end the experiment early.

anyways...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.