Author Topic: Did oprah try to start a program for "normal" kids  (Read 740 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Did oprah try to start a program for "normal" kids
« on: January 01, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »
I know this has been posted about before, but reading the description of Opraht's "school" gives me a funny sensation.

:o  :o  :o  :o The rules at Oprah Winfrey’s upscale school at Henley-on-Klip near Johannesburg are apparently so strict that even the parents are complaining.

That’s the word from upset parents, who say the school rules make it difficult for them to keep contact with their children. They would have aired their concerns during a satellite link-up with the Queen of Talk a week ago, but that was cancelled at short notice by the school’s management body.

The girls could receive visitors every fortnight, but parents can now only visit them once a month.

Frances Mans, foster mother of Gweneth Mulder, said last week she would take her daughter out of the school if the rules were not changed. “Surely this isn’t a prison?â€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »
No.

She just kisses teen challenge's ass because Dr. Phil gives her bullshit enemas full of LGAT goodness.

She used to support Straight INC for Christ's sake!

That program in Africa was some dingbat attempt at being Oprah the maternal superhero black goddess media star yet again, because everyone got sick of her book club and ramblings about ground beef.

I wonder when she's going to start speaking out as a pro-localvore or about chickens/turkeys or whatnot.  :roll:

God. You'd think someone would wake up and tell the bitch to stop getting too big for her spandex britches.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 06:32:51 PM »
OP

See your kid once a month! I would be happy with that!

My son is in AARC and I haven't talked to him in almost 5 MONTHS!

I haven't heard a word about his progress either. Not a peep. The program doesn't think I'm entitled to know anything.

He will be over 18 I'm sure before I ever see or speak to him again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »
Make a stink about what is happning to your kid.

Post constantly on this forum, and the cafety forum. They will let your kid out, if only to stop the neg publicity.
Start your own website about it.
Go completely public.

I really recomend going to cafety, too.
The site's threads get alot of views, and if you post a long thread there it will go to the top of the google.

Don't give up. Most importatnly DON''T LIE DOWN!  Fight!.
 Cults get away with what they do because people are weak,

Don't let them get away with it with your kid