Author Topic: Roloff Registry  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Roloff Registry
« on: December 29, 2007, 11:49:41 PM »
If you are from roloff homes & you want to be found by someone please leave your name & addy here. Leave the year you where there.  Story if u like. Thanks!
[email protected]
Debi Baker 70/75 on & off
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Roloff Registry
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »
How about if I just want to find someone?  Annette, or Melinda.  You know your last names.  PM me, I'll tell you who I am.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Roloff Registry
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:45 PM »
who is the voice from nowhere? I do not know why your name is on my posts? lol

Offline junerbug

• View Profile
Re: Roloff Registry
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 02:48:43 AM »
  Hon, It is a Registry not a lost & found. ;D Grinz****

Offline brandyrey1968

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »
I am a Rebekah girl and am looking for others as well. I was there from Dec. 1983 to Jan 1985. I would love to talk to other girls and hear about their experience.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
Cheryl Davis = Bethesda Home for Girls 1976 to 1979

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
We are  Rebecah Girls too Late73-early 78
Rose Brenner & sisters Viola and Carla
Seeking lost freinds... :heartbreak:
Ruth Ann Henry, Brenda Toleffson, Mary Anna Botello, Linda Foxx Where are you?  :waaaa:
If you are them, or even know them please write. :deal:  
I will allways continue the search for my freinds.  :on phone:
Tomarrow may be to late, it already was with Maria Maldonado  :poison: RIP My Friend
Brightest Blessings
 Rose:rose:
WitchRoseamI@aol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »
Eric sharman- anchrotraz 82-85
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »
Charlotte Dufrene   ...I was at Bethesda home for girls in 1978-79.email address is [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »
My Name is B.J. Miller( Known way back then as Betty J. Miller)
I was at Rebekah in late 1978-79, and Then in Bethesda Home for girls From Aug. 1979-Nov. 1982
My Brother Donnie was also at the Lighthouse/Or Anchor??? The same time I was Rebekah, and he was also at Redemption Ranch the same time I was at Bethesda. I was 17 when I left Bethesda. Would love to hear from anyone who was there the same time as I was. Am looking for Anne Flood, or Sharyn Decker. They were both at Rebekah, and at Bethesda....My email addy is: [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »
I was at Bethesda in Hattiesburg from 1977-78. My name was Karen Coggins then. I would like to contact anyone there at the same time or hear from any other survivors. I can be reached through email : [email protected].

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:02 AM »
xel
Quote from: "Cheryl"
Cheryl Davis = Bethesda Home for Girls 1976 to 1979
My daughter was in one of Roloff's homes in 1976 and was forced to give up her son to a family in Texas by telling her that her baby would never have a happy home with her if she kept him because of having several brothers and sisters.  And also it would bring shame to our family.  And it would be the only way of God's forgiveness for allowing herself to get pregnant.  We were never allowed to call her and when we received only two letters, I could tell she was trying to say something, but I didn't use my head at the time to check it out.  Later after she returned home, she told us of so many horror stories that I could hardly believe what I was hearing.  She was always so quiet and at the time of this happening, she was very involved in church and was President of her youth group and wrote against abortions that were going on in our city.  Plus, being terribly ashamed that we agreed to send her there.  We used to listen to Mr. Roloff and had such a respect for him, that when a boy forced her at a Christian church camp, and got pregnant, she wanted to go there on her own.  She was only 14 and my husband had cancer at the time, so we agreed.  I have so much guilt at times, because now she is 45 and has other children, but she never forgets the boy.  We have learned within the past five years of his life and she doesn't want to interfere with his family, and the parents,  but just know that he is ok.  I have several grandchildren that want to meet him, and they are pretty solid young people with jobs and three have children of their own.  I'd like to know whether or not some of the other reports of the home are true.  Because I do know that she had a couple scars and told of having to eat mostly fruit one time to rid them of inward sin.  Also, very limited toilet paper and hearing girls scream.  Others of saying they just agreed with the owners in order not to get beat.  Coming from her, and one who never rebelled or exaggerated and would even tell her friends if she knew they were to not, we believe her.  To this day even though she is not mad at Mr. Roloff because he probably just did not know what was going on behind closed doors, she wants to make sure this is not going on still in other homes.  I am attending a Baptist church here and when I saw his picture on one of the walls, it brought quit a bit of doubt as to what these people are about and I am afraid to mention it to someone because i enjoy the preaching so much.  Thank you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »
Hello.. I am not sure about that home cas I was not there. But know for fact that at that time & year things where real bad for Rebekah girls. There is a group that maybe can answer some of her questions or yours. I hate to say but what she said is most likely true. If you look in Yahoo groups under Lester Roloff or roloff homes you can find the groups. Here are some links do try them all cas most have girls from all homes in them.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloff_babies_searching/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloffalumni/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloffhomes/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethesdaG ... RanchBoys/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bethesdag ... upporters/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuthHomeo ... Survivors/
 There are a number of groups.
 Most girls do look for their kids because most where taken from them & where forced to give thier childern or did not know what they where doing till it was to late. Most stories about the babies are in Roloff babies shearching.

Offline kitten katt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 05:49:34 PM »
my name is Margaret Depriest then I was at Bethesida in missippi ,in 1976 to 1978 thier was alot of things that went on they noone understand , my mom wouldnt listen when I told her that the so called preacher tried to rape me then to keep it quite they talked my mom into marrying me off to one of the guys that worked thier at 15, to this day still have night mares , never told my now husband what happen , I miss all the girls that were there that i got close to ,,, if you knew me please write back ,, or if you just want to talk i,m here ,,

Offline Alan Howell - 84/85

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »
Looking for anyone who was on the farm June 1984 until February 1985.  I worked as the food runner and my dad worked at the City Of Refuge.