Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Check this Benchmark Clip out!

(1/2) > >>

psy:
This is what happened when we went with a Benchmark Young Adult School student to go get his passport and property back:

What happened next coming soon...  Stay tuned.

Oh... and I could use a audio person... somebody who is better at cleaning up noisy audio than I am.  I'm a video person mostly...  Most of my audio experience i've gotten this month, and i've only got Soundtrack Pro.  I would assume, based on my assumption that STP is to Logic/Pro-Tools what aperture is to photoshop, that somebody knowledgeable using those tools could probably do a much better job.

Anonymous:
Ok... where's part II!!!!

Anxiously awaiting!!!

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Ok... where's part II!!!!
--- End quote ---

Maybe i'll finish it tonight (3 AM here), or perhaps you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

--- Quote ---Anxiously awaiting!!!
--- End quote ---

The best stuff is still untouched, but now that i've graduated I'm getting as much done as I possibly can while I have vacation (before I either start an internship here in France (and maybe a job later), or go back to the states to find a job).  I'd like to be back in the states, though, i think (easier to go on raids)...

Che Gookin:
Could you post the link to the sample? My computer isn't allowing me to play it for some reason.

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Che Gookin"" ---Could you post the link to the sample? My computer isn't allowing me to play it for some reason.
--- End quote ---

http://http://www.fornits.com/passportDenied.mov

There you go.  If anybody else has issues playing the clip back, make sure you have Quicktime 7 on your machine.  If you're using Linux, VLC should do it (or any player using libavcodec and supporting a quicktime wrapper).

If that doesn't work, i'll start posting the clips in multiple formats (wmv, for example) or containers (.mp4 or .avi).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version