Author Topic: Australia looked at straight  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Australia looked at straight
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
Some of you may not know that Australia looked at straight as a potential model for drug treatment for young adults. At around the time semmbler was the ambassador here a delegation of beaurocrats and health professionals had a look at some straight like programs. (i cant find any direct link between this and semmbler) They decided in the end that it was not something they wanted to replicate because they did not like the foster home model or the extended isolation from the wider community at such a young age. They also felt the yelling at kids was over the top. But they did not see restraints, belt looping or the other abuses that occurred. The person I spoke to also was aware that early stage kids did not get to talk to their families but had the impression that this was for a few weeks to a month.

Does anybody remember a visiting delegation of Australians? Did anyone speak to them? If anybody recalls this I would like to hear about it
cheers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »
I remember Miller Newton performing sex acts with a kangaroo while hiding out in an intake room, and Ruthie used to get shitfaced drunk on Foster's lager, but other than that and the fact that William Rollins used to masturbate to pictures of Paul Hogan that he got from a magazine ad for Crocodile Dundee, I don't know of any Straight/Australia connection.  I mean, I guess you could  ad  Kevin Lowe listenning to AC/DC while he felched Miller Newton's cum from Ruhtie's ass, but that seems like it was just a musical preference.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08:06 AM »
Miller Newton touched a koala bear's junk liberally..........

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 12:03:18 PM »
Quote from: ""It's True!""
I remember Miller Newton performing sex acts with a kangaroo while hiding out in an intake room, and Ruthie used to get shitfaced drunk on Foster's lager, but other than that and the fact that William Rollins used to masturbate to pictures of Paul Hogan that he got from a magazine ad for Crocodile Dundee, I don't know of any Straight/Australia connection.  I mean, I guess you could  ad  Kevin Lowe listenning to AC/DC while he felched Miller Newton's cum from Ruhtie's ass, but that seems like it was just a musical preference.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: