Author Topic: okay,  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
okay,
« on: December 28, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »
okay,  here is my mature question in response to the anonymous poster who stated he recieved two great gifts he recieved at aarc,  that are available for free almost anywhere.

this isn't negative, as you have stated,  most of our posts are.

would you as human being rather be treated with love and respect,  or with ridicule and abuse.?

that question is both mature, and non-judgmental.   just answer them honestly,   I know your pat response,  fine, your giving the druggie what he needs.   a child abuser could give your answers almost verbatim.   oh wait.........nevermind.

that doesn't abscond the abuser from his responsibility.

"the only way I could get through to my twleve year old was to hit him in the head with a shovel."

try taking that one to court.

however, involve drugs,  and don't let the parents do directly to their children what is being done,    well then,  this is all justified.

God bless all war on drugs pow's,   only in america,  and one place in canada,  could this bullcrap go on
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 02:22:15 AM »
How many parents would lose custody over this?

To the judge:

"The only way I could get through to my kid was to keep her from school, force her to sit in a chair and listen to my lecturing for hours on end, telling her what a worthless druggie she is, what a liar and a manipulative con artist she is, force to confess everything she's done in her life and to analyze her motivations behind it, tell her she's not being honest and force her to confess to things she's never done, spit in her face if she defied me, tackle her and forcibly restrain her if she tried to get away, keep her in the same clothing no matter how dirty they got until she would do as I say, throw her food on the floor and make her eat it out of a lack of compliance, I wouldn't allow her to go to the bathroom unless I said it was ok, I wouldn't let her read, have contact with other family members and would threaten her if she told anyone anything negative about me or what I was doing to her, she wasn't permitted to listen to music, use the phone or read her own mail, I would read it and keep it, I had to keep her as exhausted as possible, force her to memorize my new rules and passages from the only material I would allow her to read, she had to say the things I wanted her to say and the way I wanted her to say them, at the end of the day I would make her go in a strangers car and sleep at their house with other kids in a bedroom with the windows barred and the doors locked, while she was being transported she had to cover her face so no one could recognize her, in the morning she would come back and do it all over again, as it became apparent that she would do whatever I expected of her she slowly gained some freedoms like doing chores and eventually going back to school, when I thought she was ready I made her help other parents treat their kids in the same way, she would help by humiliating and degrading them until they would also comply, it took a long time to break her will and get with my program, but she eventually did, I can't believe how much she's changed, I'm so proud of her!"

To the child:

"I LOVE you"

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
that was perfect

are you allowed to say  "feels like"  in aarc?

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:11 AM »
that was perfect

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
I don't know

Anyone know?

Offline Mel

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 11:10:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Cougar_Sean""

Yes. Not supposed to use the word "fine" though, and I was only allowed to say that I was angry about something on one occasion, because it isn't a feeling either.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
okay,
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »
FINE = Fucked-up, Insane, Neurotic and Emotional
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
feels like
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 06:57:38 PM »
I only ask because one day,  Milller Newton happened to walk through the back of a rap.  he said"  you can't feel like"    and from that day foward ,  nobody could use that term.   it ws the cause of endless setbacks, and lonely  monday and friday nights for the newcomers,

there are exactly 38 feelings, and nobody disagreed with him.

how could they,  this is the same bullshit he submitted to the union institute as his doctorral thesis.  

all bow to the great doctor of feelings,   miller newton.

dean vause was there at that time, so i assumed that he'd copied that part of the program,  like he did so very  many others.