Author Topic: Logan River question  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
Logan River question
« on: December 25, 2007, 02:02:31 AM »
I won't go into detail about this one just yet... but I was wondering if anyone knew about something.

Shortly before I dropped out of there, about 4 months ago now, there was a whole fiasco where one of the head supervisors was suddenly fired. Word through the grapevine was that he had abused one of the girls, which persisted despite their best efforts to hush it up (mentioning the staffer in question would get you a few weeks staring at a wall).

While i'm not taking any specific actions against any of the places I was stuck in just now - I have more important things to worry about - I am trying to tie up what loose ends remain in my own experiences. I need to know what happened there, and i'd very much appreciate anything people might have in relation to this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Logan River question
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »
It wouldnt suprise me, research Robert Crist, he is the psychaiatrist (sp?) or was when i was there and he has been accused of dozens and convicted on 3 counts of child abuse when he owned provo canyon.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:45 AM »
Do they still use the Devo as punishment?

Fornits wiki about Logan River

It would be nice with a little more input about structure, living conditions, education and other punishments used in the program. If someone who has been there would leave some words on the talk page

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 01:28:00 AM »
Yeah, that hasn't changed.
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
bump
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)