Author Topic: "Your shit is our bread and butter"  (Read 3663 times)

Offline beccabbyx

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
The women in charge of Bromley Brook in VT named Beth Bove
- Frequently spray tans.
- has been caught spending students cash funds.
- drives a Beamer.
- flaunts the fact that she wears designer namebrands. (ie: chanel, gucci, prada)
- is employed to do nothing but interrogate children and have basic typing skills.

I am at this program as we speak, so i'm not really sure you can try to argue with my against the fact that "teen help" is literally translated into a warped language where it means " get rich ".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Nietzche

Offline beccabbyx

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 12:40:35 PM »
The women in charge of Bromley Brook in VT named Beth Bove
- Frequently spray tans.
- has been caught spending students cash funds.
- drives a Beamer.
- flaunts the fact that she wears designer namebrands. (ie: chanel, gucci, prada)
- is employed to do nothing but interrogate children and have basic typing skills.

I am at this program as we speak, so i'm not really sure you can try to argue with my against the fact that "teen help" is literally translated into a warped language where it means " get rich ".
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Nietzche

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Re:
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »
Quote from: "joethebadass"
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"
If you were a parent and writing a check for about $60k a year would you want it to go to:

1. The corporate fat cat (business as usual) ?

2. The 'alleged' counselor who is 'saving' your child?

I'd sure as fuck want it going to high quality counselors.

I think the going rate in 1994 at Mount Bachelor Academy for a 23 year old CEDU grad with a respectable University Bachelor of Science Degree was between 17 and 22 thousand a year.

I went to the MBA website and randomly clicked on a staff Bio.

Houghton, Steve - Program Counselor II

Drug and Alcohol Counseling Training from San Bernardino Community College, San Bernardino, California;  

Psychology and English Courses, Central Oregon Communicty College

Certificates: Wilderness First Responder

Began at MBA: 1988

Experience with at risk youth: 19

1. He's not a college grad. He's barely a terminal community college student.
2. They don't have the proof reading skills to see that they omitted the word "years" after the number 19.
3. 19 years of yelling at kids in the Oregonian desert because some parents can't get their shit together.
4. I'll bet he doesn't make more than 35k a year.

Boy oh Boy , that's a well spent $60k

That guy was my "mentor" in phase II. He has no fucking idea what he is doing. Every group he's in, all he does is yell. Every few days he would assign more writing assignments, which is not currently the norm at Mount Bachelor Academy, but he does it, maybe because that's just how he's used to doing things after CEDU or something. I looked over all of the assignments that he gave me the other day... There were times where he would, with no explanation at all, hand me a piece of paper with a list of assignments like "describe your patterns." One of them was literally "Describe your past and present behaviors."  What does that even mean?

Dr. Karlin gets a BMW , Steve Houghton gets piss-ant breadcrumbs, your kid gets mindfucked and your retirement savings gets flushed down the toilet.

Oh and BTW Mount Bachelor Academy usually costs about 120K, not 60.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BROMLEY BROOK SCHOOL
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »
1pkkm9nn

IF YOU ARE BRILLIANT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOUNG ADULTS ATTEND BOARDING SCHOOLS YOU WOULD DISREGARD THE NONSENSE WRITTEN IN ANY FORUM WRITTEN BY HELPLESS INDIVIDUALS HACKING INTO THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS TO "DIS" BROMLEY BROOK SCHOOL. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF BY STAFF THAT ARE CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND RESPECTED. THE MAJORITY OF GIRLS THAT ATTEND ABIDE BY THE RULES AND THE ONES THAT DON'T CHOOSE TO WRITE THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU MAY READ IN THSES FORUMS. THE STAFF DO NOT DRIVE "BEAMERS" OR WERE "PRADA". THEY ONLY WISH OF THOSE LUXERIES.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BROMLEY BROOK SCHOOL
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
Quote from: "JUST FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...."
1pkkm9nn

IF YOU ARE BRILLIANT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOUNG ADULTS ATTEND BOARDING SCHOOLS YOU WOULD DISREGARD THE NONSENSE WRITTEN IN ANY FORUM WRITTEN BY HELPLESS INDIVIDUALS HACKING INTO THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS TO "DIS" BROMLEY BROOK SCHOOL. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF BY STAFF THAT ARE CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND RESPECTED. THE MAJORITY OF GIRLS THAT ATTEND ABIDE BY THE RULES AND THE ONES THAT DON'T CHOOSE TO WRITE THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU MAY READ IN THSES FORUMS. THE STAFF DO NOT DRIVE "BEAMERS" OR WERE "PRADA". THEY ONLY WISH OF THOSE LUXERIES.

Oops, kids the jig is up. She's been caugh. Fun.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
I wonder what kind of "intervention" she'll get for "hacking" the school computers? Clever young lady I'll give her that, and here is hoping she gets out soon.

Offline joethebadass

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
Damn, that's unfortunate. Maybe Bromley Brook blocked fornits and she had to bypass the firewall. They sure as hell blocked fornits at Mount Bachelor Academy.
Joe - "So what if a kid gets sent here who doesn\'t need or deserve it?"

Staff - "Bans."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »
Not to say I told you so, because it's  hard judgement call, but taking down risky elements of her posts until she was safe would have been the right thing to do.