Author Topic: I called Newton  (Read 1002 times)

Offline justme831

• View Profile
I called Newton
« on: December 18, 2007, 12:32:58 AM »
I just had to let you know, I called .... got voice  mail ...... later today some woman answerd ..... I was so scared ...... I can't believe that I am still freaked out over him. I did leave a message though. I am still .... ya know

I did leave a message a few day's ago but I felt like I had to call again. I am sorry for sounding like a whusss "sp" ......... But hay that ..... I have no words for how I felt. It was just creepy

justme
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
I called Newton
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »
Good for you!!  Don't let him shake ya, he has no power anymore.  I've gone over to his house and "confronted" him ;) a few times.  I live about 20 minutes away.  I felt the same way the first couple of times, but once I realized he had no power over me anymore, I let loose on the fucker!!  AND his bitch wife, who probably was the woman who answered the phone when you called.   Telling them off was one of the most healing things I've ever done.  He's hated by his neighbors and haunted by us.  He looks like shit too.  Hell, once or twice his face was so red with anger that I thought he might just stroke out right there but no such luck.

Here's to ya!
 ::cheers::  ::bandit::  :smokin:  :tup:  :tup:  ::cheers::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Please describe
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:17:09 AM »
Anne: As someone who is dying to confront ex staff, I'd love it if you'd describe what you said and if he just got mad or tried to rationalize his behavior or what.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
I called Newton
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
I've posted about it a couple of times here....can't find it right now, the search function isn't working well and I gotta run.  We had an unexpected death in my husband's family and are going out of town.  I"ll post about it when I get back.

It was well worth the anxiety I felt leading up to it.  I was able to see that he had ZERO power over me anymore and even better, HE knew it.  He was PISSED that he couldn't shut me up.  He was even more pissed when he called the cops on us and they did nothing.

::seg::

Welcome to Fornits.
 :wave:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
I called Newton
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 03:02:48 PM »
Ahh!  Found it.

RTP and I went.  This is his account and the thread that followed.

::seg::  

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p= ... 071c01dad4

Hey everybody! Thought I'd tell ya about what I did the other night........

"I just" happened to be in St. Petersburg the other night (Thursday) and decided to drop by Miller Newton's playhouse with another Straight survivor (name withheld by request). As I walked toward the sanctuary, I could hear the chanting of the zombified Newtonites as they repeated "Have mercy on us O Lord". The door to the sanctuary was open, and standing by the door, dressed in his priest costume, was Dr. Dr. Rev. V. Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton, his back turned to me.

"You sorry sack of shit! You disgusting fuckhead masquerading as a priest! You make me sick!" I yelled, immediately silencing the chanted prayer.

"This is private property, get off of this property!" said the disgusting and vile pretend-priest, his face turning the classic beet red shade so familiar to those of us who endured his psychotic antics as "Clinical Director" of Straight, Inc.

I turned to leave, after loudly referring to him as one who engages in sexual intercourse with his closest female ancestor, and he called out, demanding "Who are you?!!!!"

"One of many, shithead, one of many!" came my reply. "Have you abused any kids today, you sorry sack of shit?" I asked as I turned around to face him once I had reached the street and was no longer on his property. I noticed Ruth Ann Newton and two of his zombies were following him onto the lawn of the "church". Ruth Ann gave off a distinct aroma of dog shit, and I said to her "He's a fucking child abuser, Ruthie. How does it feel to be married to someone who abuses children?
I've seen him beat up malnourished teenage girls, it was very impressive, you must be proud!", to which she replied indignantly "Don't you call me by my first name!".

"Fuck you, Ruthie, you sorry herp-infested cunt, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to! Hey Virgil, do you pray for the kids you helped drive to suicide?"

Virgil spoke, "I've seen that list on the internet and at least five of those alleged suicides are alive...."

"Well what about the other two hundred, fuckface?
How much money is it so far? Ten million five and counting? Oh yeah, look out for some registered mail from NJ, you'll be in court again soon, asshole."

"WE didn't pay that, it was the insurance compay that paid it", said Ruth Ann, as if being a policyholder somehow absolves them of their guilt and complicity in the abuse of children as part of their sick and demented scheme to satisfy their insanely perverse needs for power.

"So how is the bankruptcy fraud going these days, Miller? This place will look really nice once your creditors that you tried to defraud open a bar here."

The other Straight survivor asked them why they abused children, they said "Nobody was abused at Straight".

"Court decisions say otherwise, I've seen the transcripts...."

"Those transcripts are false, the ones you saw on the internet....."

"Fuck you, you goddamn liar, I want you to get honest, I saw a video of you lying in court, you are a serial child abuser, you abused thousands of children for fun and profit!"

"I didn't abuse anyone" said the lying sack of shit, Miller Newton.

"You're in denial, Virgil, you owe me amends for the shit you did......"

The other Straight survivor asked Ruthie about her practice of telling victims of abuse that they needed to "see where they caused it, how they were at fault", which Ruthie denied.

"You said that to me, Ruth Ann, you said that to me. Why? Why?" she demanded.

Ruth Ann again continued lying, saying she had never done that, the other Straight survivor called her a lying cunt.

Virgil piped in "Why do you think your parents put you in a program?"

"Don't try to weasel your way out, you lying cocksucker, you are a fucking child abuser, you sorry sack of shit. And you Ruthie, you fuck that piece of shit, you disgusting twat".

As this exchange was taking place, one of Virgil's zombies, the female of the pair that had accompanied him outside, got on her cell phone to call the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. I also noticed several of his neighbors looking out from their balconies, one of whom gave me a "thumb's up".

As the sheriff's deputy drove up, Virgil tried to be his "take charge" self, to which the cop replied, "You do your job and let me do mine", after which he questioned Virgil as to what happened, having already asked me what was going on.

Virgil went off about how I "disrupted a worship service, and many of these people had nothing to do with the program he's talking about". Then I heard him give some happy news: "I have had heart surgery, and I have high blood pressure".

NOW HERE'S THE KICKER: He then said, "I DON'T NEED THIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE". Oh, the irony! The old shithead can dish it out, but he can't take it? Is that it?

He also claimed, ridiculously, that "for every one of you malcontents that come here, we get ten or fifteen each week that thank us for saving their lives, we've had thousands of people thank us." Yeah, I believe that.....

The deputy sheriff called me over to where he was standing, and had Virgil tell me that his "church" was private property, and I was not to trespass there again. I said "Great! I'll see ya in court, then I'll see ya in Hell, fuckface!"

All in all, a very pleasant evening......... ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I called Newton
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:33:46 PM »
Quote from: ""justme831""
I just had to let you know, I called .... got voice  mail ...... later today some woman answerd ..... I was so scared ...... I can't believe that I am still freaked out over him. I did leave a message though. I am still .... ya know

I did leave a message a few day's ago but I felt like I had to call again. I am sorry for sounding like a whusss "sp" ......... But hay that ..... I have no words for how I felt. It was just creepy

justme

That's great!  I found it very therapeutic to "confront" Newton and his wife, Ruth Ann, and I hope you do, too.  The first time it was kind of anxiety-inducing, but as Anne Bonney said, once yiou realize he has NO power over you anymore, it's a great feeling to let him know we haven't forgotten his crimes against us.  Join the dance party at his grave site, it will be a lot of fun, I'm sure.

Call him again and let him know "how you really feel".