Author Topic: Interacting with humanity after program  (Read 2301 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Interacting with humanity after program
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »
Ask me any question about RMA.

Or should I tell you that Lisa Carey, Brett Carey's wife has a small "A" cup and ran marathons. Brett worked at MBA from 92-97 then headed out in a van to ASR. Brett and lisa met at college back east playing frisbee.

Rea Kreider was at ASR at the same time, his wife, Sharon taught ballet/dance at RMA until 1991.

I know that Joe Sweeney a staff at RMA until around 91 fucked a horse and disclosed it in raps.

There were 4 sets of sinks in the dishroom in the house at RMA.  The room was symmetrical. The table in front of it is where they put the meal milk. Above it were pictures of graduates photos.

The walk in freezer was on the left down the back hall and the black cast iron wood stoves were on the right.

Doug Kim Brown had a dog named ABE. his house is up north of BFerry.

Mare Dubovich had a wonderful little son named, Luka, he was about  5 when I was there. He had problems with his vision.

The ram at the farm - his name was rambo. We used to provoke him and the jump up and grab the rafters when he got close.

The greenhouse at the farm -well Alex was in charge of building that.

Peter Blair worked at the nearby nursery when he was an older student. The same nursery that the guy from "the falcon and the snowman" briefly worked at.

Our soccer jerseys were yellow and blue. Rea krieder was the coach . Mike strader who works with Adam up in Maine was the goalie.
Tim Dahlen was the spoiled brat wanna be center forward. Adam rainer played midfield. Adam started and runs Shortridge in Maine

http://www.shortridgeacademy.com/home.a ... nd%20Staff

Mike Strader works for Adam - Bruce wilson does too.

email adam mike or bruce a copy of this and they'll confirm only a grad knows this

Hannah Mariotti
Director of Admissions and Marketing
(603) 755-3096 x100
(603)755-9096 (fax)
[email protected]

have fun douching your bag you inbred.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Ask me any question about RMA.

Or should I tell you that Lisa Carey, Brett Carey's wife has a small "A" cup and ran marathons. Brett worked at MBA from 92-97 then headed out in a van to ASR. Brett and lisa met at college back east playing frisbee.

Rea Kreider was at ASR at the same time, his wife, Sharon taught ballet/dance at RMA until 1991.

I know that Joe Sweeney a staff at RMA until around 91 fucked a horse and disclosed it in raps.

There were 4 sets of sinks in the dishroom in the house at RMA.  The room was symmetrical. The table in front of it is where they put the meal milk. Above it were pictures of graduates photos.

The walk in freezer was on the left down the back hall and the black cast iron wood stoves were on the right.

Doug Kim Brown had a dog named ABE. his house is up north of BFerry.

Mare Dubovich had a wonderful little son named, Luka, he was about  5 when I was there. He had problems with his vision.

The ram at the farm - his name was rambo. We used to provoke him and the jump up and grab the rafters when he got close.

The greenhouse at the farm -well Alex was in charge of building that.

Peter Blair worked at the nearby nursery when he was an older student. The same nursery that the guy from "the falcon and the snowman" briefly worked at.

Our soccer jerseys were yellow and blue. Rea krieder was the coach . Mike strader who works with Adam up in Maine was the goalie.
Tim Dahlen was the spoiled brat wanna be center forward. Adam rainer played midfield. Adam started and runs Shortridge in Maine

http://www.shortridgeacademy.com/home.a ... nd%20Staff

Mike Strader works for Adam - Bruce wilson does too.

email adam mike or bruce a copy of this and they'll confirm only a grad knows this

Hannah Mariotti
Director of Admissions and Marketing
(603) 755-3096 x100
(603)755-9096 (fax)
[email protected]

have fun douching your bag you inbred.

You just cut and pasted that from a myspace page.  I saw that last month.  Nice try.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Who ain't even an amateur.
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
double post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:32:13 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 03:27:40 PM »
Parents read myspace?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 03:29:01 PM »
double post

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Hired gun
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 05:21:27 PM »
Bad Brains  Hired Gun fucking rocks - listen to it. It's the last 3 minutes of the 9 minute video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBCjLqk6Cw

Hired gun
Hired gun for sale
Hired gun, on the run
He won't fail

Requesting quick, they asked the people
Where's the hired gunman's trail?
He turned into a dark, cold corner
His is the face that is so pale

Hired gun
He's on the run
He has no fun, no

Please sit down, services rendered
Now we must decide the pay
Bargains to bribes, broken agreement
So much more had but to pray
Next a scam to execute, but a bit too cute
So if you're looking for adventure
Go check the hired gun for sale

Hired gun
He's on the run
Better watch out, boy
'cause he don't know fun

Hired gun for sale

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 05:48:02 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
You just cut and pasted that from a myspace page.  I saw that last month.  Nice try....

:wstupid:
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 07:48:29 PM »
Quote from: ""stina""
You just cut and pasted that from a myspace page.  I saw that last month.  Nice try....

That was a dumb thing to do, I agree.... not too original.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
My daughter had a very difficult time relating to her friends when she first got home.  She tried fitting in again, smoked pot and drank, but after a few weeks she noticed that they had stood still (didn’t mature at all) the whole time she was gone .  She found herself seeking out new healthier friendships, new school on her own and headed down an entirely different path of her own choosing.  Everyone was extremely proud of her for taking this on.
I think friends would be the biggest challenge for most kids coming out of a program.  
Not relating to your old friends (because you have matured very quickly)and trying to find new friends is a big challenge… social interaction and acceptance is very important at that age.

That's because the brainwashing went too deep.... the program made her think it was wrong for her to associate with her old friends. Having been tucked away for a while the outside world goes on and the person in a program is the one who is stuck.

It's almost like having a feeling of being exiled.... You are not normal like everyone else any longer. And no matter how much time goes by, that feeling remains in your gut forever.

No, it wasn't the brainwashing. Don't get me wrong, the child embraced the idea that she was an addict, though the most she'd ever done was smoke pot, perhaps once. But she wasn't to the point in the brainwashing spectrum where she beleived herseld "recovered". Rather, she tried to fufill her identity as a "drug addict". She truly embraced this persona for herself. It wrenches my soul like a rag, and devoid of blood, we lie together on the cold tile of the bathroom floor with our eyes closed forever

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 12:44:37 AM »
Quote from: ""stina""

That was a dumb thing to do, I agree.... not too original.

Stop trying to bro out with me. You're a jackass and we're not friends. And your matrix is complete bullshit. Yeah. I said it.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.