Author Topic: psy  (Read 19329 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Someday when the industry gets cleaned up a little more and some of the anger subsides we will all get together and have a big party and talk about old times here on fornits,

You are a child torturer. You are a child murderer. But, unlike John Wayne Gacy, you do it not out of mental illness, but craven greed and evil.

You are the paid hitman for bain capital, owner of crc health, owner of ASPEN EDUCATION
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2007, 08:31:44 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
is benchmark 70K a year?
55k/year plus expenses (revolving fund, etc...) roughly equates to 70k a year.

Not a bad price considering your average 30 day rehab runs you $6,000 to $7,000 (out of pocket).  Insurance companies pay a little less.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
psy
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2007, 10:59:28 PM »
Bainspeak  

= > As it stands today the industry is doing well. The schools are running to near capacity, the feedback from the kids and family via oral and mail-out surveys are showing success, so how would a clinical study benefit anyone?

schools are running to near capacity
bainspeak bainspeak bainspeak bainspeak

the feedback from the kids and family via oral and mail-out surveys are showing success
So you're in the marketing department......

(the struggle for market share)
bainspeak bainspeak bainspeak bainspeak

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
psy
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2007, 11:03:06 PM »
The schools are running to near capacity, the feedback from the kids and family via oral and mail-out surveys are showing success

Now hold up mister "just a parent"...  how would you know any of this?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 12:47:20 AM »
Who, stop talking out of your ass.

I know of two kids who killed themselves when threatened by their parents with being sent back to a program.

How's that for "statistics"?  Wonder how many more kids killed themselves rather than be sent back to a program?  Unfortunately, we will never know the exact number just like we don't know how many kids are currently being abused in the name of "treatment".  Even one is one too many.

:flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Who, stop talking out of your ass.

I know of two kids who killed themselves when threatened by their parents with being sent back to a program.

How's that for "statistics"?  Wonder how many more kids killed themselves rather than be sent back to a program?  Unfortunately, we will never know the exact number just like we don't know how many kids are currently being abused in the name of "treatment".  Even one is one too many.

:flame:  :flame:

My guess is that one third of the kids go on to die prematurely from program realted injuries. I say this based on statements i find on this forum like: 'i am a cedu graduate. There were 12 of us in my (group),
there are only 5 of us left.'

How many kids would that be?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
psy
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 07:27:38 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
Right then. I'm all for creating a fund for building a memorial to honor every single one of them.

I love my early mornings.  never used to get up till I absolutely had to but now I relish every minute of my solitude on these days when I have it for awhile before the kids get up. I'm not alone, though. Not really. I'm hanging with my ancestors, my better angels and my own thoughts, looking out at the cold beautiful snowy landscape in my warm little home. Who would have known? I

One thing my rents taught me so well was the value of thrift. It's better, more satisfying and just plain more sane to do a thing well with little or no money than to buy it. Money is not always evil, but it is always a marker or symbol for some thing of value, not the thing itself. It takes your time and effort to get it and then you pass it along to someone else who, in turn, takes it in trade for their craft and sweat and effort. It causes a separation from those truly valuable, meaningful, god acts. That's why dogs, frogs and dolphins are always smiling. "Yeah, so we ain't got no thumbs. We ain't got no jobs or money either, suckers! Hahaha!"

Anyway, here's an idea I tried to get going a long time ago, never took off. Maybe the time is right now. Go to your local lumber store and get the best price you can find on shim wood. That's what my dad called them, there's probably another name for the product. These are pieces of 3rd rate light wood cut to about 1.5" x .25" x however many feet. Get some white paint, a light staple gun and a sharpie. Assemble them into crosses of about 1' x 2' and cut the bottom into a V shape, paint them and toss them into your trunk. Whenever you think of it and have some time to kill; whenever you come across an appropriate setting, jump out and plant one or a dozen of them bearing the names and life dates of someone you mourn. If a whole lot of us start doing this, it'll make people curious.

Here are some examples of good target locations for Straight/Seed/PFC/KHK vets. Eckerd Drug stores (Jack Eckerd was tied in) Sembler Properties. The Skyway Bridge in St. Pete (I can't remember who jumped there, some of my friends down that way would know) And, of course, any program operating any kind of facilities in your area or the current business places of program principles.

What would be the impact in the Alexandria, Va area if little white memorial crosses kept cropping up like mushrooms after a rain on various parts of the T. C. Williams High School campus  bearing the names of Straight, Inc. suicide victims on the front and www.melriddile.info on the back? Never know till we try. It would take far less effort and time than a protest, so it's sustainable. And even if it never makes a perceptible impact on the public, it's bound to make a few people wonder what's up and may well do you some good personally.

Just an idea. Pick your own targets. You know of a hotel that regularly hosts parent seminars? A healthcare provider that colludes with programs to treat clients and keep secrets? How about a banking institution that funds these gulags? Or a politician who takes the blood money? Program influence is so pervasive, the list of possible target locations is practically endless. Make it personal.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 07:41:51 AM »
How do you know that George's family lost George "via these means," i.e., Benchmark?  

You are merely making a counterfactual statement: George would not have committed suicide if he had not gone to Benchmark.

Napoleon would have won the war if he had not invaded Russia during the winter. Maybe yes, maybe no.

You had better be armed with better proofs than that if you want to convince anyone outside of Fornits.

That's the whole point of investigation; to attain the facts and proofs to better understand what happened.Finally, we're staring to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for your support and look out for oncoming trains.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 07:49:33 AM »
I don’t feel comfortable posting it openly on fornits.  I don’t think it would be a wise thing to do…sack or no sack.

Darlin', my whole native family are still in the cult. If I could have, in good concience, kept my mouth shut, they probably wouldn't treat me as an infidel. I've been sued and harassed in various ways by your tribe and many of my friends and family just don't understand why this is worth the trip to me. Going public with this dark and complicated shit has not been comfortable for me either. Butch up or shut up, pussy!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
psy
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »
Here are some examples of good target locations for Straight/Seed/PFC/KHK vets. Eckerd Drug stores (Jack Eckerd was tied in) Sembler Properties. The Skyway Bridge in St. Pete (I can't remember who jumped there, some of my friends down that way would know) And, of course, any program operating any kind of facilities in your area or the current business places of program principles.

Eckerd's sold off the drugstores years ago to new owners.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 08:19:46 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

How do you know that George's family lost George "via these means," i.e., Benchmark?  

You are merely making a counterfactual* statement: George would not have committed suicide if he had not gone to Benchmark.

Well.  Here are the facts: George was already suicidal.  He was clinically diagnosed as bipolar.  How do I know this, as well as his name?  Jayne Longnecker told me when I interviewed her back in Nov of 06 (so much for patient confidentiality. or student confidentiality, or whatever...)

Yup.  He was clearly a danger to himself and he wanted to get help.  He didn't. Instead, he was yelled at, berated, and browbeaten until he could no longer stand it and killed himself (according to multiple eye witness accounts).  He should have gotten legitimate therapy, he should have felt accepted and loved.  He didn't.  Benchmark advertised to be able to help him and it was criminally irresponsible (IMO) for them to accept him in the condition he was already in.  They told parents I have interviewed that they had qualified counselors on staff and 24 hour supervision (yeah, I got video tape) and all that jazz.  They told my parents the same.  They lied.

Bravo! Ya'll see why this kid impresses me so?

[quote"Psy"]
If they had told the truth it would have been something like "we hire a bunch of junkies straight outta rehab cuz it's cheap labor and costs a hell of a lot less than paying staff that actually graduated high school, much less college.  Our staff can't probably even spell your kid's disorder but will do their best to 'treat' it as an addiction."  If you're a parent, I dare you to go do some background checks on some of the staff, then ask yourself where the hell your 70k/year is going.[/quote]

I think we all should be very careful when trying to gauge the motivations of others. I'm sure cost and convenience are part of the motive here, but that's penny-wise and pound-foolish. This has been going on for, shit!, since the advent of Bill Wilson's mutual using society and drinking club as a model for 'treatment' and as a business since Chuck "U Farley" Dederich set himself up as the God of Synanon. And it has involved a good many very shrewd business people, politicians, strategists, etc. If cost effectiveness were the primary motivation, it wouldn't have lasted this long. The industry probably spends more on litigation and cover-ups even than on lobbying and advertising. It doesn't make sense--the explanation doesn't cover the question.

Occam's razor dictates that we find another motive that better fits the continued nonsensical behaviour. So look to nonsensical belief. Faith in Sacred Science, imo, better fits the objective facts as well as my own personal experience with cult members. (As noted above, I've had better than average motivation to ponder that aspect of things over ... shit, the last 35 of my 42 years) I think the overriding motivation is the irrational, cultic, stayed belief that having completed and accepted the program imparts to the reprobate God-like powers of perception and healing. Silly shit, to be sure. But not at all unusual in human behavior. How many Scientologists believe in Xanu? How many otherwise reasonable, intelligent Christians believe, literally, in angels? It fits, doesn't it?

Ever your dedicated inactivist,
Scarlet Chiclet (honorary Seedling from age 6 or so, endowed with super Awareness and an "old soul", according to Art Barker his own self!)

* We don't know that it's counterfactual. Contempt prior to investigation, my brainwashed friend. If you have faith [belief unsupported by evidence] in your convictions, then you shouldn't be skeert of the evidence.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 08:24:58 AM »
Eckherdt as in the drug stores :o Arent they like Walgrens for sheer market size in some parts? Does this industry have the entire American Establishment behind it or what ??????
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
psy
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 08:28:44 AM »
lols... one of these days when my face doesn't feel like falling off from sheer exhaustion I'll explain how Jack Eckerd got into the business.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 09:18:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen""
* We don't know that it's counterfactual. Contempt prior to investigation, my brainwashed friend. If you have faith [belief unsupported by evidence] in your convictions, then you shouldn't be skeert of the evidence.

Scared of the evidence? Bring it on!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 09:23:26 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen""
I don’t feel comfortable posting it openly on fornits.  I don’t think it would be a wise thing to do…sack or no sack.

Darlin', my whole native family are still in the cult. If I could have, in good concience, kept my mouth shut, they probably wouldn't treat me as an infidel. I've been sued and harassed in various ways by your tribe and many of my friends and family just don't understand why this is worth the trip to me. Going public with this dark and complicated shit has not been comfortable for me either. Butch up or shut up, pussy!

Know how you feel there.  If I could hold my opinions closer to my vest I wouldn’t have lost my first few jobs when I got out of college and wouldnt have bent many noses out of shape.  But if I see something that isn’t right or goes against my moral believes I speak my mind whether I want to or not.  It has gotten me in more trouble and cost me more money than then you would believe.

If I thought producing my identity would make a difference one way or another I would consider it.  The decision isn’t based on my levels of testosterone.  Someday when this is all behind us and all the damaging schools are closed down, regulation is defined (for those of you that want that) and implemented.  We can all get together at the Barclay Prime down in Rittenhouse Square, exchange names and stories, toast our successes and feel good the kids are getting the help they need, deserve and are in good hands.