Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

psy

(1/31) > >>

Anonymous:
your film doesn't load.

just so you know

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---your film doesn't load.

just so you know
--- End quote ---
exact error message?  What file are you trying to open?

Anonymous:
When you press the play butten, nothing happens. I'm suprised you haven't heard this from other people, so perhaps it's just me?
Also, psy, your raid was wonderful, and I hope you continue a to be a kind, compassionate, Cedu destroyer.

I also think you should post the name of the kid that commited suicide, as testemant to him. At this point, what his "family" thinks is less important than preventing him from becoming a nameless spirit, who dissapears back into dust ,without his murderers being implicated, and his and hismartrydom honored.

Che Gookin:
I was thinking that we should go a step farther and make an actual memorial for him. I bet the people at the American Legion(the building next to the bridge) would be willing to let us build a small memorial for the young man.

TheWho:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---When you press the play butten, nothing happens. I'm suprised you haven't heard this from other people, so perhaps it's just me?
Also, psy, your raid was wonderful, and I hope you continue a to be a kind, compassionate, Cedu destroyer.

I also think you should post the name of the kid that commited suicide, as testemant to him. At this point, what his "family" thinks is less important than preventing him from becoming a nameless spirit, who dissapears back into dust ,without his murderers being implicated, and his and hismartrydom honored.
--- End quote ---

This is totally wrong.  You should speak to the family first.  You are all getting as bad as Deborah.  Just focus on the industry (if that is who you have the beef with) and leave the kids alone.  Try to do your work outside of hurting other people and families.  We all have a choice of posting anonymous or logging in, we can even post our names if we like, but that is an individual choice and we should be able to maintain that control.  It is not right to post survivors names, parents names, kids who are trying to make a difference or positive impact on others or children who took their lives without their permission or their families permission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version