Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 9627 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 06:55:37 PM »
Yeah some kids are just pussies,

Hey, screw you buddy.  The kids that go to these places are decent kids that just need to get their head straight.  You may think you are some type of tough guy but you are probably the pussy in the long run.

most of these kids do a ton of hard work before they graduate a lot more than you are willing to do remaining anon.  Most of these kids turn out to be decent adults after they leave.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 07:31:41 PM »
:rofl:

You're not doing a very good job of keeping yourself hidden, Supertroll. Seriously, go try ST.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »
Yah, deliberately misinterpreting me, huh? You're a sickening troll living out your cult "dishonesty to the outside world for a higher cause" imperative.

My point was, asswipe, that YOU called Robert Bruce a wimp for describing abuse. Apparently, he was such a wimp that the state stepped in and penalized HLA, and they are paying out a settlement in a lawsuit.

I’m commenting on the fact that abuse is discounted as “not abuseâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 07:58:58 PM »
FORNITS SAVES ANOTHER CHILD FROM PROGRAM HELL!

YES!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
are you fucking kidding me?
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »
Concerned dad.  The Who.  Etc.  

Swift River; Tranquility Bay; Mount Bachelor Academy.

Is this an actual conversation between real people or did I just stumble into a War of the Worlds fake radio broadcast where only HG Wells knows its a story and every listener is scared shitless.

Oh yeah, no, Its not fake Concerned Dad, and thank god hopefully you've been reading some of these other people because, and hopefully you can tell from my writing style I'm not them; now I am going to weigh in.

I was 18 when Swift River started in 96ish.  I know the people who started it.  Some of them were my counsellors?.  I also know the concepts that they teach there, and while abuse may or may not be the correct word for everyone's experience; Brainwashing is.  As is neglect, being forced to work, putting someone (i'm not even going to say kid because I've thought of myself basically as an adult since i was not one and think they should have a say regardless of their age) in a position of hopelessness of escape because the consequences actually would be REAL abuse somewhere worse.  Sub-standard food for 5 grand a month (except on parents weekend).

Hang on, I'm getting too cosmic here.  Simply this.  I've been to jail several times since graduating from 'high school.'  For dumb shit, freight train hopping, pot, drunk in public, etc.  I would rather have spent high school in jail than at that school.  At least in jail I wouldn't still be writing in a place like this to you 12 years after it happened urging you to tell them to go fuck themselves and there school.  I've served honorably in the military since the school (the adult military).  Um, yeah, the military was an absolute fucking joke compared to the hell of that school.  And mine wasn't even that bad.

And I'm not talking about some crazy lock down or Juvy type thing.  I am actually talking about no shit, a school exactly like Swift River.  Exactly; the same people.  Its actually a very specialized trade that not very many people are good at, so they get the same people to start up more and more of these places.  Not many people are qualified to start them up becasue to be qualified to be an effective counselor, you have to go through it.

And 99% of the people after they go through it say, fuck no, I would never want to work there.  I hate that place and everything it put me through and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy (i guess yeah; definition of geneva conventions torture, no?).  Just occured to me.  Am writing off the cuff here.  

The other one percent or so become teachers, etc. there.  I beleive that it fucked with them in such a way that casued them to not be able to let it go and instead of going out in the real world and moving on, for whatever reason have decided to stay in the safety of the hell they've grown used too and put others through it.

Other graduates handle it other ways.  I have friends I graduated with that have friends that are recluses, locking themselves up in their houses with severe anxiety, stomach problems and ulcers.  Others are not living anymore.  Some are living normal lives.  The thing is though, I don't know anyone who talks a whole lot about high school, beleive me.  Its not something any of us like to remember.

Don't get me wrong.  I honestly do think some of the counselors truly beleive and want the best for your kids.  Yes, in fact actually care a lot.  Yeah, crazy huh?  Doesn't sound like the normal fornit poster type resentful axe to grind type statement.  You'll think the exact same thing when you meet with them, on the level people, open, straightforward, and honest.  Seem to really care.

And then you'll talk to some current students.  Again, wow, these kids really have a light in their eyes.  They're going somewhere.  They honestly get it.  And they are not lying to you at that time either.

I'll tell you what though.  Talk to any one of them after they get out and go on with life in the real world and see if that light is still there.  Its FAKE.  It works in the woods, when your washed and don't know any better.  But not in life.  Good plan, just doesn't work.  

No zealot like a convert huh?  Not just a catchy saying though, its true; for a while; till they rebel again against it like a mother fucker.  A thousand times worse than they would have before having never been fORCED TO GO THROUGH IT.  If they live through this period, then they don't want to talk about high school anymore.  Understand?

In summation, I don't think I've been clear and helped a whole lot, but, I have a four year old little girl now (almost 5).  I would fucking kill somebody if this was being considered for her.  I mean fucking freak out.  So for what its worth, thats that.

Do what you think is best..., and I say that with the utmost love and concern; and its love that is real; not fleeting; I am compassionate if anything.

Peace...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: are you fucking kidding me?
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 12:42:30 AM »
Quote from: ""icomeanon""
 friends that are recluses, locking themselves up in their houses with severe anxiety, stomach problems and ulcers.  

god damn. that sums up my current state of being perfectly. seems like it's epidemic among kids who went through these schools, as i know alot of other people who have become like that too.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »
Remeber to consider the source when reading here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2007, 08:11:53 AM »
Yes, like this source:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "Guest"
I was abducted from my home, systematically sexually abused, worked as a slave, subjected to 6 hour a day peer denouncement sessions-public degradation-the sort practiced by the Chinese in thought reform prisons, not allowed to move unless another child gave me permission and then only with another 2 children holding me. These adolescents also had the authority to beat me whenever they felt i broke a rule, and they beat other children within inches of their lives. Other times you could be put in isolation, which had no time limit and went on as far as i know up to 6 months. You could also have your right to speak removed, which also had no time limit. Public forced nudity was another punishment. Adolescents forcibly bathed other adolescents. Kids became sick and weren’t allowed medical treatment. If you wanted not to be tortured, you had to torture other kids. Adolescents decided if you were “saneâ€
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »
No, like this source:

Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I was abducted from my home, systematically sexually abused, worked as a slave, subjected to 6 hour a day peer denouncement sessions-public degradation-the sort practiced by the Chinese in thought reform prisons, not allowed to move unless another child gave me permission and then only with another 2 children holding me. These adolescents also had the authority to beat me whenever they felt i broke a rule, and they beat other children within inches of their lives. Other times you could be put in isolation, which had no time limit and went on as far as i know up to 6 months. You could also have your right to speak removed, which also had no time limit. Public forced nudity was another punishment. Adolescents forcibly bathed other adolescents. Kids became sick and weren’t allowed medical treatment. If you wanted not to be tortured, you had to torture other kids. Adolescents decided if you were “saneâ€

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 08:33:11 AM »
No, like this source:

The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 12:16:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I was abducted from my home,

I wasn't abducted but I was forcibly taken by my parents.

systematically sexually abused,

Happened to me.

worked as a slave

Happened to me.

subjected to 6 hour a day peer denouncement sessions-public degradation-the sort practiced by the Chinese in thought reform prisons,

Happened to me, except mine were about 12 - 16 hours per day.

not allowed to move unless another child gave me permission and then only with another 2 children holding me.

Happened to me.

These adolescents also had the authority to beat me whenever they felt i broke a rule, and they beat other children within inches of their lives.

Happened to me.

Other times you could be put in isolation, which had no time limit and went on as far as i know up to 6 months.

Didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it happen to countless other kids that were in with me.

You could also have your right to speak removed, which also had no time limit.

Happened to me.

Public forced nudity was another punishment. Adolescents forcibly bathed other adolescents.

Saw it happen to about half a dozen kids during my stay.

Kids became sick and weren’t allowed medical treatment.

Happened to me countless times.

If you wanted not to be tortured, you had to torture other kids.

Yep, that's part of the "therapeutic community" and "positive peer pressure" method of mindfuckery.

Adolescents decided if you were “saneâ€

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 12:17:18 PM »
Damn!  Tried to catch it.   The above was me.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Christmas
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »
Here Who..... I take it you already forgot about reading this article that I posted on another thread.

Abuse does happen still today in programs and probably always will. It happened decades ago and so set the pattern and trend for the torture warehouses for teens that exist still to this day.

So here is to you and your effort to cover up for the "Naked Avenger" incident that happened at "Growing Together"

Below is the article for anyone who wants to see the ugly truth.

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2004-12 ... -together/