Author Topic: i think i was abused in a program  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i think i was abused in a program
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 10:43:58 AM »
Quote from: ""AuntieEm2""
Guest wrote:
Mike- I am going to send you some money via Paypal to your email.
Thank you, kind soul.

Buzzkill wrote:
Do you have aunts or uncles or grand parents or family friends you could contact? Listen - do Not take your parents (or the programs) word for it that no one wants to hear from you. They lie in hopes you'll give up and go back to the program.
I can tell you from personal experience that this happens. We would gladly help our niece if she was allowed to contact us.

I agree that suing programs is worthwhile, but would take time with an unsure outcome.

Take care, Mike, be well, and hug that dog of yours.

Auntie Em

yes, that fellow is a hero.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 01:26:20 PM »
Someone sure likes calling himself a "hero" a lot lately.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »
To the person who donated all the money, how do you know this person is even for real and not just scamming you? That's a lot of money to send some one you don't know over the internet.

I don't know if "hero" is the right term to use, more like "idiot with too much money".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 02:00:36 PM »
It's really like this, Mike is a troll, and the the "hero" is the same troll talking to him.  HELLOOOOOOO

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
To the person who donated all the money, how do you know this person is even for real and not just scamming you? That's a lot of money to send some one you don't know over the internet.

I don't know if "hero" is the right term to use, more like "idiot with too much money".

People dump a lot of excess money this time of year....it is the Christmas season and people feel generous.  Also there is only a few weeks left to reach your quota for tax deductable charitable contributions, so if you have not donated much this year your tax guy will call you up and let you know you need to dump some stock or donate to a charity. (There is only like 2-3 weeks left in the year).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »
How do you know this is a troll? It sounds suspicious, but then so do a lot of other posts on this forum.

I want to believe that there are people as helpful as this "hero" out there, but this seems like some sort of scam. That's a lot of money to just send some one you don't know on the internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2007, 04:16:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Someone sure likes calling himself a "hero" a lot lately.

No, I am not the person who supposedly sent money, and if he did send it, he is a hero.

If it's the same troll, it is a genius troll as he manages to pull off two completely different styles of writing.

The giver is profoundly literate and succinct. Mike is evidently panicky, (and obviously intelligent, Mike) but somewhat convoluted and prone to grammatical errors.

I posted that there was something fishy about the post, but that’s only because fornits is plagued by trolls, and people do perpetrate scams. Outside of that, the post seems strikingly genuine, in terms of details and naivety. He also said he didn’t register because the forum is broken and, which is accurate. People should continue emailing him and contact the various agencies to see if he contacted him if they want to find out if he’s real.