Author Topic: YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »
After finding out that there are so many sites like this that are pointing out the flaws of these types of boarding schools, i feel i have to share my story of what happened. I was at youthcare around 2005. We got a new staff who ill just call T. She had been very open about what kind of medications she used infront of myself and a couple of other students there for abuse issues.  
When i was in that place all i wanted was an escape and was very vulnerable. She then for about the last 3 months of my stay gave me and 2 other students oxycottin. I was obviously excited about this but after 3 months on it, i had a new problem. I was in there for smoking fucking weed, now im in there addicted to oxy cottin. After the drugs became a need, she started to make bargins, sexually. I was one of the older kids there i turned 18 in the place, and i left on my birthday. Nothing was done about this and i feel my parents were cheated as well as me. I have never gotten over the anger of being taken advantage of and i just feel i had to vent. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
TheWhore will be right along to invalidate your experience.  

"Aspen is a good program where nobody has been abused.  What's your agenda?"

I'm sorry this happened to you.  It's immoral and criminal, in fact.  

ASPEN abuses children!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
something u might not know
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 04:38:11 AM »
ummm... just so u know that staff is gone and she has a lawsuit and she is banned from ever working with kids again....she screwed up and Im sorry that, that is the experience u  took away.....she is sooo hated in this field...she was also stealing from the staff...a lot of things went missing when she was there......

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: something u might not know
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
Quote from: ""eagletalon""
ummm... just so u know that staff is gone and she has a lawsuit and she is banned from ever working with kids again....she screwed up and Im sorry that, that is the experience u  took away.....she is sooo hated in this field...she was also stealing from the staff...a lot of things went missing when she was there......

Thanks, eagletalon,  for clearing that up for everyone... I wasnt able to respond to that particular post.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 10:19:27 AM »
For clearing up what?  The fact that Aspen hires criminals that abuse children?  That is pretty clear from the evidence.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
For clearing up what?  The fact that Aspen hires criminals that abuse children?  That is pretty clear from the evidence.

From the information that is available the back ground check didnt reveal any criminal history.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 10:31:49 AM »
I am glade to see the industry doesnt tolerate these types of people and are persuing leagal action and baring her from working with kids.  Hopfully other schools will follow their lead when problems like this surface.
I think the public sector could take a lesson here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOUTHCARE DRUGS AND SEX
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
Is this the SAME facility where Brendan Blum died?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: something u might not know
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »
Quote from: ""eagletalon""

why are you lying? she's still there. no lawsuit. nice try.