Author Topic: Robert A. Hawkins/ mall shooting/Thayer Learning Center?  (Read 11930 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Robert A. Hawkins/ mall shooting/Thayer Learning Center?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 11:29:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Who, trying to hide yourself by making your grammar a little worse only makes me laugh at you. You're the only person on this board who actually believes that "tens of thousands were helped" crap.

Let's see how many were helped by taking a glance over at the CEDU people trying to find their fellow victims.. in jail, suicide, in jail, surviving with a maximum of hate for the program and their parents (the ones with this attitude always seem to do the best), in jail for life on three-strikes-you're-out.. Huh. Some help that is.

Have you ever heard of anyone in jail who blames themselves?

Cut us all a break.  They screwed their lives up and now they want to blame their parents or the last school they attended or the last girlfriend/boyfriend they dated.

Have you ever heard of an abusive program that blames itself, and takes responsibility for the damages it causes? Why don't you be the first, who. Blame yourself for the damage you've caused, and the crimes that you've committed

Oh, yeah. If you're trying to distract parents from the consequences of torturing kids with pseudo therapy, you’re not doing a good job.

In your cult brain your program can save kids, but not harm them, and shutting some kid up in a box for 5 years has no effect on the kid that can be blamed on the abuser…but not everyone is evil and crazy.

But until we can “determine rootâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 11:31:50 AM »
What about 29,998 kids who are helped each year?

Cite your source please.  There have been virtually zero randomized, long term, clinical research done.  Until you can back up your assertion with some actual evidence, please refrain from making such claims.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 11:37:31 AM »
Someone mentioned at George Millers hearing, I believe, that there were between 10,000 to 30,000 "At-Risk" teens who attend programs each year.

NCES still has not released their data for 2004-2005 year..... as soon as it becomes availble I will add the figures in.

You can click on the program type to get more detail if needed.[/b]

July 1, 2000 thru June 2001   -------There were 1,466 Homicides and 1,493 suicides   , 2,959 Total  

TBS ---------------------There were 0 Homicides, 1 suicides, ----- 1 Total

Wilderness -----------There were 0 Homicides, 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Industry -------There were 0 Homicides , 1 suicides, ----- 1 Total

TBS ---------------------There were 0 Homicides, 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Industry -------There were 0 Homicides , 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total

TBS - Therapeutic Boarding Schools
 NCES National Center for Education Statistics
CDC -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* - Data found here on fornits, internet news articles (caica.org, isaccorp.org), posts and PM?s....  All deaths are verified thru local news articles.
X -- Incomplete or unavailable

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
A genetic cause for violent rampages of the prepare-and-shoot, "I want to be famous" variety? Doesn't exist in nature. If you ARE involved in that kind of bioengineering, can you please let me in on it?

"Was he being bullied at school"? Shit, did he even go to school? They let him out at the age of 18, I don't think anyone would want to go back to high school at that point...

Bottom fucking line: If any of the hellholes in which he spent four fucking years of his life were in any way able to diagnose and treat real mental illness, they would have done so.

There is therapy for this kind of thing, antipsychotics and real cognitive therapy, but apparently they don't bother with things like that at these "private treatment centers". Instead they just hurt him and threw him out the door a timebomb.

Surprise, surprise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 11:43:59 AM »
HEY LOOK! It's Who's bullshit statistics again! And this time he doesn't want to put his name on them!

PROTIP: There were roughly 40 dead kids during the time he pretends to be able to cite.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
HEY LOOK! It's Who's bullshit statistics again! And this time he doesn't want to put his name on them!

PROTIP: There were roughly 40 dead kids during the time he pretends to be able to cite.

I keep hearing people say that, but why is everyone afraid to produce the names that he omitted?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 11:58:47 AM »

I keep hearing people say that, but why is everyone afraid to produce the names that he omitted?

Why doesn't he post the studies and research that proves his bogus claim that these places help anyone?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »

I think it is because his numbers are right but many are not happy about it so they say there are more that he missed to try to discredit him.  

He has been posting them for over a year now and no one has been able to disprove any of the years he has covered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 12:12:11 PM »
I think it is because his numbers are right but many are not happy about it so they say there are more that he missed to try to discredit him.  

He has been posting them for over a year now and no one has been able to disprove any of the years he has covered.

His numbers are bullshit.  He changes the parameters, moves the goalposts, twists what others say and in general just derails threads and deflects attention away from the real issues.

The burden of proof falls upon Who to back up his ridiculous claims that programs help anyone.  He's claiming success, we're saying prove it.  He can't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »

Why has he suddenly gone anon?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »

His numbers are bullshit.  He changes the parameters, moves the goalposts, twists what others say and in general just derails threads and deflects attention away from the real issues.

The burden of proof falls upon Who to back up his ridiculous claims that programs help anyone.  He's claiming success, we're saying prove it.  He can't.

so what I am hearing is his numbers are okay as far as deaths, but you dont believe the programs help the 30,000 kids that attend them.  I can go along with that.
I couldnt find any children who should be included in his matrix that he already hasnt included.  So the numbers seem to be real and accurate.  As far as saying that 29,998 kidswho graduate each year are doing okay, I agree we would need more evidence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »
His numbers are not okay in any way shape or form.

Deb posted a long list of verified kills (and those were just the ones that were verified) but it got buried in endless Whospam of these same complete bullshit numbers over and over again.

Since no one here is obligated to pretend to debate this idiot, we also are not obligated to take his bullshit numbers seriously, nor is anyone else reading this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
so what I am hearing is his numbers are okay as far as deaths, but you dont believe the programs help the 30,000 kids that attend them.

I'm sure that's what you're hearing, however that's not what's being said.  But hey.  Whatever makes you feel better.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 02:04:27 PM »
so what I am hearing is his numbers are okay as far as deaths, but you dont believe the programs help the 30,000 kids that attend them.

I'm sure that's what you're hearing, however that's not what's being said.  But hey.  Whatever makes you feel better.

Still, no one has produced any names to back up what they say.  The matrix has links to the names and the schools to back him up.

I have seen lists of names posted here but they are of kids in juvy schools and boot camps, not TBS's and Wilderness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 02:15:31 PM »
Still, no one has produced any names to back up what they say.

They have.  You just ignore or dismiss them.

The matrix has links to the names and the schools to back him up.

It also omits many.  He also changes the parameters when it doesn't suit his needs.  His "matrix" is beyond stupid.

I have seen lists of names posted here but they are of kids in juvy schools and boot camps, not TBS's and Wilderness.

Therapeutic Boarding Schools and Residential Treatment Centers and Wilderness Camps and Bootcamps all operate on pretty much the same premise.  Isolate the kids, break them down and then rebuild them.  Use level systems, forced confessions and peer pressure to get them to conform to the standard groupthink.  Rewire their brains in order to get rid of the behaviors that are distressing the parents.

10 - 1 this is Who pumping up his own posts and his "matrix".  :roll: