Author Topic: scientology--stem of aspen--nightmarish day  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
scientology--stem of aspen--nightmarish day
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »
this is from a scientology survivor board. Doesn't aspen stem from a scientology, and other torture cult schools, aslo?
This explains how people like the who, the trolls, and the child torture industry is so evil.

This people are dangerous....

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=24064
MUSICAL CHAIRS - INT BASE STYLE

It was just another day in hell.

We had been “restrictedâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:16:33 PM »
I've done a lot of research on them... and honestly, Scientology really is scarier than most programs.
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 11:11:03 PM »
I always understood it that the Werner Erhardt, the LGAT pimp, had some sort of connection to Screwbytology.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
scientology guy
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 12:45:24 AM »
I really have very limited knowledge of scientology, but I can't resist sharing one particular story about it.

Last year some time, I think, I was hitching up the coast and I ended up getting stuck for several hours one morning in Malibu.  I had hobo pack with me, etc., suffice to say I didn't look real clean, but this guy parked in a old vw had gotten out of his ride across the street and walked around for awhile, you know, whatever.  He looked a little weird was my impression, so what, but then he comes across the street with a pamphlet.

Well, being who I am I can't ever resist a philosophical discussion.  But this pamphlet was sort of unlike any accept jesus or go to hell tract I had ever seen.  And the guy was really edgy.  And, I couldn't help but play with him a little bit.  Because he was really weird about insisting scientology wasn't a religion.  Its a Moral Code.  He just kept saying that, as I flipped through the chapters in the pamphlet about how one should wash his hands often and well and take care of the their teach because its just the sensible healthy thing to do; and I would say something about religion, and I would get its A MORAL CODE.  Look I'm nobody to knock someone's religion-- IT'S A MORALLLL CODE!!!!

Thats all I really remmber.  But it was pretty funny.  Anyways, I got a ride.

ICOMEANON

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: scientology--stem of aspen--nightmarish day
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:48:04 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
this is from a scientology survivor board. Doesn't aspen stem from a scientology, and other torture cult schools, aslo?
This explains how people like the who, the trolls, and the child torture industry is so evil.

Sorry about my atrocious grammar. I'm an insomniac. After being up for 48 hours, or so, my writing skills go the way of the dodo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: scientology--stem of aspen--nightmarish day
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »

Sorry about my atrocious grammar. I'm an insomniac. After being up for 48 hours, or so, my writing skills go the way of the dodo

Hell, that wasn't so bad.. keep up the good work.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
I always understood it that the Werner Erhardt, the LGAT pimp, had some sort of connection to Screwbytology.

Yeah.  He copied a lot from a bunch of sources. Scientology was one.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
Not to surprised about that.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »
He allegedly took a number of Scientology courses.  I'm not sure if this was before, during, or after his stint with Alexander Everett's Mind Dynamics.  

It was in the latter part of his tenure with Mind Dynamics that he reputedly came up with the term est.  It came from an obscure science fiction novel, The Steersman Handbook, written by L. Clark Stevens.
    In his book, Stevens wrote that "est" stood for "electronic social transformation," and heralded the arrival of "est people" bent on transforming society.  Erhard was excited about Stevens's message and made sure other [Mind Dynamics] staff members read the book. It wouldn't be long before he borrowed "est" to fit his own needs...

from Outrageous Betrayal by Stephen Pressman (1993, St. Martin's Press)
    http://perso.orange.fr/eldon.braun/awareness/door2.html[/list]
    Some more material on Erhard here too:
    http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=23187
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »
    Scientology is like a very successful Synanon. They are very similar in their "destroy those who threaten us, in the slightest fashion," way.

C.D is on tape (no?) calling for violence against "enemies," and L Ron Hubbard actually wrote out a methodology for dealing with enemies.
    Basically, his methodology is to SUE and SUE, any critic into the ground, to hire people "outside of the judiciary system," (read., not the D.A, or cops) to investigate censurers until they find embarrassing stuff, and publicly shame them. he wrote that regardless of the criticism, it's maker must be destroyed as they are an enemy

It’s not that scary when i describe it here, but to read his words is scary. It's like a real-life Necronomicon, where you are pressing your consciousness directly against evil. It's scary.