Author Topic: Charlie's Angels stealth missions  (Read 1022 times)

Offline stina

• View Profile
Charlie's Angels stealth missions
« on: December 04, 2007, 12:57:02 AM »
I was just talking to an RMA graduate (like me) and I told him a story he said I should share. It's a pretty bad ass story if I do say myself. So me and my little sister had graduated the year before, and we wanted to come up for our little brother and sister's graduations. We went through the correct channels and were told that we were banned because we were supposedly meth addicts. Which was absolutely ridiculous. So we decided on a whim to drive up anyway. And we went to the west road that borders the campus (the one I used to jog on) and snuck on campus. And went to our little sister's dorm. We were fabulous if I may say so, I've never felt more stealth in my life. And got to spend a few hours with her before we were busted. By a security guard, and I think it was Lori Rist who told us to leave. But we met them all at the Kootenai afterwards, it was worth it. And there was something poetic to sneaking on a campus that you had tried to leave for two plus years. Invigorating.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:00:50 AM »
I present you the highly coveted, once in a lifetime, campus and dorm breaching achievement medal of honor.

Damn I have campus breach envy. I thought my escapades had the title. Okay- we'll split it. You get the quality award - I get the quantity award.

You didn't metion the Kootney hotel after party the next day.

Good stuff stina! I'm impressed.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 01:32:43 AM »
So I have an amendment to my previous story. I just had a conversation with my partner in crime and she corrected some things that I thought I remembered but didn't. Once she told me it clicked. We originally went and parked on the west road, and looked at the trek across the wheat fields to campus and decided against it. I believe we screamed "fuck you!" at the campus in tandem. And then we got back in the car and drove ONTO campus, shut our lights off 1/2 a mile before getting to the administration parking lot, and parked. And ran like hell for the older student dorm.

You. My girl. You know who you are. We ruled the night.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.