Author Topic: Not being allowed to listen to any music  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Not being allowed to listen to any music
« on: December 04, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »
Did anyone else deal with this?

What is the justification for this?

Why do they do this, really?

How can you take away ANY form of music from a child for 5 years? What does that do to their brain? And i mean ANY music.

I am reffering to an infamous prgram in mass
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Taking away the music
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 12:15:51 AM »
It makes ya crazy.  Trust me on this.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline gabbygirl88

• View Profile
music
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 01:24:54 AM »
well i was a student @ Hephzibah House in Indiana, and we were allowed hyms while we were in church...and otherwise if we wanted to sing, we coudl sing different bible verses.  but no secular music at all!!!!!

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »
music is a shortcut to your inner self. That's why people have favorite songs. Your favorite songs allow you to experience and reflect on the 'true person' that you know you are.

If a TBS wants to reprogram you then the logical 1st step is to prevent  you from connecting with your self. They want to get rid of your identity.

The next step is to start to flood you with 'new' music.  They deliberately choose music to connect you to your new fabricated identity they want you to embrace, worship and become.

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Music
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 02:21:19 AM »
I got in a lot of trouble for breaking out into "Take the Long Way Home" while they were making us walk in the snow in Belton.  It was so worth it!
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 02:38:08 AM »
Music was how I survived 5 years of deep(and pointless) depression. Music feeds your soul especially when you're down. When I hear a song from that time I get flooded with all of those old emotions, the ones that helped me deal. I couldn't imagine not having the ability to disappear into some music...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]