Author Topic: Anyone else having crazy RMA/CEDU dreams?  (Read 6370 times)

Offline stina

• View Profile
Anyone else having crazy RMA/CEDU dreams?
« on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
Good lord, since I got involved in this forum I've been having these dreams that I've been sent back to RMA. Ridiculous dreams. The latest one was that it was some secret that it was my second time around and someone ratted me out and then I was a pariah. W e i r d shit. I haven't had dreams about RMA in over a decade. Just curious if anyone else has had similar dreams.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »
Yes, yup, un - huh and roger that big buddy.

I won though (see my post titled 'finally' http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=24263).

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Ripping off the Bandaids
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 03:05:52 AM »
Anytime you get involved with a group or forum for a particularly traumatic incident in your life, the dreams at first get worse, but they do eventually die down again.  I run two support and healing groups, the Idaho chapter of HEAL and am a member of 8 other groups, as well as keeping up here in the forums.  I go through it every once in a while when a new memory is stirred, but usually it only lasts a couple of weeks at most.  Do any of you from RMA still live in Idaho?  I am in Boise and am wanting to put together a protest for March.  Anyone interested?
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline alia23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 04:01:28 AM »
wow thats really great,  how did you get so involved?  when did you got there?  how long before you started dealing with it?  tell me your real story :)
lia
your silence will not protect you

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 04:30:55 AM »
Mine are cyclic, and are rarely of nightmare quality anymore. At worst, they manifest themselves as stress dreams.

There normally seems to be some common themes that will persist from one dream to another.

1. I am a student in the upper school and I have all privileges. I pretty much have no restrictions and can come and go as I please and do what I want. It's pretty much a normal life except that I live on campus.

In the dreams one of two things happens:

1. I have my annoying poofy hair and I am desperately trying to assemble a pair of clippers, a razor, and some foam.

2. I am late up to the meal and they have run out of food.

A lot of times, RMA will mix with other schools, like the childrens home, or college. I'll  be visiting RMA in Syracuse, for example.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
Alia

I graduated 1990 - 15 years passed. And then 2 years ago, I stumbled on this site one day after randomly googling carlonie wolf.

How long before I started dealing with it? Short answer - after finding fornits.

My real story? I was raised in a polygomous mormon compound just outside of Bountiful, UT. When I was 9 a rouge pack of Amish mercinaries dropped inspirational pamphlets from their hot air ballon over our compound. I ran away that day. I ended up in Tijuana doing late night cable commercials for Chia pets on Univision. From there I was kidnapped by L. Ron Hubbards paramilitary Dianetics securtiy force and travelled by steamship to Venezuala.  Once there I became an overnight sensation with the Fuerza Publica as the most accomplished hostage negotiator in South American history. Then at the age of 15 I was fired from the F. Publica for brokering a peace deal between McDonalds and Popeye's chicken. I had my friend box me up and ship me via Fedex (priority early am ground) to Hungary where I dabbled in exorcisms and doing R&D for vampiric engery drinks (the original red bull). Unfortunately, at the ripe age of 16 1/2 I was abducted by Mike Parr and shipped to the strangest of strange lands.......Route Mother Fuckin' 1 Bonners Ferry.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
My real story? I was raised in a polygomous mormon compound just outside of Bountiful, UT. When I was 9 a rouge pack of Amish mercinaries dropped inspirational pamphlets from their hot air ballon over our compound. I ran away that day. I ended up in Tijuana doing late night cable commercials for Chia pets on Univision. From there I was kidnapped by L. Ron Hubbards paramilitary Dianetics securtiy force and travelled by steamship to Venezuala.  Once there I became an overnight sensation with the Fuerza Publica as the most accomplished hostage negotiator in South American history. Then at the age of 15 I was fired from the F. Publica for brokering a peace deal between McDonalds and Popeye's chicken. I had my friend box me up and ship me via Fedex (priority early am ground) to Hungary where I dabbled in exorcisms and doing R&D for vampiric engery drinks (the original red bull). Unfortunately, at the ripe age of 16 1/2 I was abducted by Mike Parr and shipped to the strangest of strange lands.......Route Mother Fuckin' 1 Bonners Ferry.

L O L. You weirdo.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 01:21:11 PM »
Hey - what do you think I was doing in Raps? Paying attention? Hell no, I was on a mental vacation reliving my glorious life achievements.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
return to CEDU dreams
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 09:43:14 AM »
I sometimes have dreams where I am returned to CEDU as an adult because I split the program and have unfinished work.  CEDU often looks a little different, but is the same in isolation/staff/program culture.... it is still CEDU.   Inside, I am screaming, but have to adopt that Stepford, robotic posture....

Finally, I can't take it anymore and I explode at staff and scream at them to justify the program. They are unmoved. I'm in deep shit, and now have to plan my escape.   I always wake up on my escape route.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DDF
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 09:53:14 AM »
By the way, when I first started to read your little Amish parachuting through the Mexican jungle story... I hate to say it, as it reveals the more gullible aspects of my personality, I was like"wow, this is incredible."  But then I realized, yes it is. (And not just because I think most men would have a hard time wanting to escape from a polygamous society!)

I'm not too hard on myself, though, because trying to explain CEDU to civilians often sounds fantastical enough.  But thanks for the laugh.

Offline alia23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Alia

I graduated 1990 - 15 years passed. And then 2 years ago, I stumbled on this site one day after randomly googling carlonie wolf.

How long before I started dealing with it? Short answer - after finding fornits.

so yeah, youre making fun of me right?  that stuff did not really happen, right?

i have dreams about cedu, some where i am hiding, sneaking, trying to split.

one night i was on an amusement park ride through cedu, and the seats were filled with milk and raw meat, and they spun us in circles through the house, and i could see all the seating areas, empty.

the other night i was dreaming about helping people kill themselves.  

life is so strange.
lia
your silence will not protect you

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 06:25:39 PM »
Alia

No, I wasn't making fun of you. I was just goofing around and decided to make up a story.

I have very similar RMA dreams to yours. However, it took me 17 years to have the RMA dream where I finally told them to fuck off.

I'd like to try that amusement park ride sometime.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »
Stina

I tried sending you a PM but it's not working (fornits). PM me with your email.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
dish duty, you've got a bunch of messages in your inbox

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 12:53:23 AM »
Thanks for roofing my inbox