Author Topic: Mitt Romney  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mitt Romney
« on: December 11, 2007, 09:46:09 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mitt Romney
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 10:04:42 PM »
What the hell was THAT?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Mitt Romney
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 06:27:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What the hell was THAT?

"Enhanced Interrogation Techniques."  They used voice clips from one(?) of Romney's speeches, plus footage from what looks like one of the Iraqi interrogation units, plus footage from some film for the character protesting this.  Romney's face has been cleverly photo-shopped onto one of the military personnel.

Great quality stuff!!  Almost seamless.  Well worth the wait to load (you'll be staring at a logo for what seems like a very long time; be patient...).

The protesting person seems upset over the use of torture on children.  (?Did I hear that right?  I've already quit that tab...). Romney keeps correcting him: (not torture, but...) "enhanced interrogation techniques."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mitt Romney
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 07:48:06 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Quote from: ""Guest""
What the hell was THAT?
"Enhanced Interrogation Techniques."  They used voice clips from one(?) of Romney's speeches, plus footage from what looks like one of the Iraqi interrogation units, plus footage from some film for the character protesting this.  Romney's face has been cleverly photo-shopped onto one of the military personnel.

Oh.... Thanks for clarifying; I figured it was something like that. I hadn't had the pleasure of knowing what Mitt Romney looked like until now...

(And yeah, death to Romney, he's a fuckwad.)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Mitt Romney
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 06:41:19 AM »
Oh, that is absolutely lovely! But I'm pretty sure they're talking about Iraqi children or children in some fictitious movie country.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Mitt Romney
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen""
Oh, that is absolutely lovely! But I'm pretty sure they're talking about Iraqi children or children in some fictitious movie country.

Nope.

In that movie Bruce Willis played the role of a ruthless General who locked down the city of NYC after terrorist attacks on city Busses.

In the end of the movie they locked up all the immigrant middle easterners in big fenced in cages in a stadium to 'catch the terrorists'.

It got really really fucked up.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."