Author Topic: 29 years ago tomorrow  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« on: December 25, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
Nice Christmas present my parents gave me........Geez! Thanks Mom!Thanks Dad!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 02:43:04 PM »
hope your program was a long one.  U deserved it druggie

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 05:52:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Propabably meant to stir up shit.... good job, it worked...dark humor, satire or whatever you choose to call it, I think it's tastesless, thoughtless and inconsiderate. The mind of af an inane drone with a pitifull sense of humor.If it were not meant as humor, then your sicker than I first thought imagined....To think a person deserved the abuse that took place 29 years ago...how fucking pathetic....and to wish them a "long program"...what a heartless piece of shit you must be, you miserable fuck! I wish I could met you and crush every useless calloused bone in your hands

To the one that 29 years ago was incarcerated in Straight Inc. I was right behind you on January 21st 1978...you have had a life long memory...worse than must can ever imagine.

I hope you find peace!
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
Woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 10:32:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Woof-a-Doof""

Propabably meant to stir up shit.... good job, it worked...dark humor, satire or whatever you choose to call it, I think it's tastesless, thoughtless and inconsiderate. The mind of af an inane drone with a pitifull sense of humor.If it were not meant as humor, then your sicker than I first thought imagined....To think a person deserved the abuse that took place 29 years ago...how fucking pathetic....and to wish them a "long program"...what a heartless piece of shit you must be, you miserable fuck! I wish I could met you and crush every useless calloused bone in your hands

To the one that 29 years ago was incarcerated in Straight Inc. I was right behind you on January 21st 1978...you have had a life long memory...worse than must can ever imagine.

I hope you find peace!
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
Woof

221 posts--and a troll can still turn you into a rambling bundle of rage.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
221 is the magical number?
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 07:07:35 AM »
As if 221 posts is a magical number, why wouldnt 3 decades be that magical number? After all my "anniversary" is coming up as well January 21st 1978...Lotsa rage is begining to swell within and is beginning to rear it's ugly head. There is distinct possibiity I know this person I made an effort to protect and comfort. I wont apologize for that...no way. And there is even less of a chance that I would make an effort to quell my rage, should it surface to satisfy you...I slept good after writting what i wrote....are you saying I have short fuse? I kinda thought that was a no brainer.

Can you not see that the rage is part and parcel of who and what i am. That it is mearly a facet amoung many facets of my life. No, I suspect you can not see that, nor accept that.

Perhaps I have not evolved to the highest level to which you may have obtained.

There is a human knee jerk reaction to cruelty, unwarranted cruelty, that will surface out of no where. It's a similar reaction to somone that is cruel to the disfigured or mentally ill individual. A reaction to a drunk in a bar that refuses to allow a woman  peace. Or a reaction to a person that is cruel to a gentle animal for no reason. Its the same reaction I have to a bully on the street, Its the same reaction I would have to one that abuses the elderly.....its sad that my responce would puzzel you. I live and act by my own standards, not yours, not societies and certainy not Straight Inc's.

My two paragraphs was hardly a "rambling", you must not know of me very well. In reality, it was very concise and to the point...much less of what I am typically capable of. But I will admit to you, you have me thinking. As my time now is critical I havent the time to explore it in great detail, perhaps as promised to another of us...I will initiate a post....I assure you.....that will be rambling. But for those like myself with ADD and memories and patience of a cocker spaniel, I will preface it with fair warning of it's length.

I also wish you Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 09:41:44 AM »
Hey woof - the mean thing that was said in the 2nd post in this thread is a joke between me and the guy who posted it.........don't worry; a good laugh was had by all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
29 years ago tomorrow
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Hey woof - the mean thing that was said in the 2nd post in this thread is a joke between me and the guy who posted it.........don't worry; a good laugh was had by all.

Oh sorry,

missed the good laugh that was had by all......

:roll: