Author Topic: Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »
Interesting.

They don't state she's back at Cross Creek? Whys that...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
jessi
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 12:18:35 AM »
In the article it states she is at home with her parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Was she not a succesful soccer player?
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »
I think that I remember her as a rather succesful soccer player before her parents suddenly decided against all sports which resulted in some domestic problems.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
ADVERTISEMENT
for cross creek owners she left because cross creek is a facist torture chamber full of innocent girls who got sent there by parents who wanted to go on cruises instead of taking care of the kid they brought into the world and helping them figure out there own problems shes lucky to have escaped i would have too. this is tessa graves ron garette wanna fuck with me now? hahahahaha

Seventeen-year-old disappears in LaVerkin
By TIFFANY DE MASTERS
[email protected]

LAVERKIN - A 17-year-old girl disappeared Saturday afternoon in La Verkin, according to the LaVerkin Police Department.

Jessi Graff was at her job at Farmer's Market when she left in the middle of her shift at about 3 p.m., according to police.

ADVERTISEMENT

An "attempt to locate" was issued two hours after her disappearance.
"She went outside to bring in carts and never came back," said Chief Lloyd Watkins, of the LaVerkin Police Department.

Watkins said most of their indications show Graff left voluntarily, but they aren't taking any chances.

"We want to cover all our bases," he said.

If anyone has information on Graff, they can call dispatch at 634-5730 or the LaVerkin Police Department at 635-0427.

She went missing on 10/06/07

She was not front page news. Since she attended Cross Creek Manor she is just considered a runaway at this point, but nobody knows for sure. I feel if it was a girl that was not in the program it would've been front page news. I really hope this girl is found alive.