Author Topic: Elan Class Action  (Read 2977 times)

Offline dirtysoap

• View Profile
Elan Class Action
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »
If anybody is interested I am trying to start a class action suit against Elan. If we win all money will go to providing youth in need a positive and safe environment to get help in. Ultimately I would like to see Elan shut down.
get in touch at
dirtysoap@live .ca
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RIPPEDOFF

• View Profile
Re: Elan Class Action
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »
what about the people who's lives are STILL twisted, and full of self doubt and fearfull of showing affection, which makes it almost Impossible to have a normal relationship?!  Nightmares, social phobias, Broken Bones from the "Ring", physical and emotional PERMANENT scars,  the massive Hearing problems from being screamed at n spit on at point blank range,,               I myself lost ALL of my trust fund from family and relatives,, 120,000 to be close,, because of their lies and greed. not to mention the injuries from the riot at "U know where",,      what about the people who i watched get STRIPPED of their humanity and dignity. what about Jimmy P, from parsonsfield, who's probably got scars all over his body from razor blade slashes, and will probably never be right again?!  I certainly have'nt forgotten that to this day.  i had to sew MYSELF back together after having the back of my hand cut deep and wide open after protecting a kid that tried to violently slash his own wrist, because i could'nt get medical attention.  and what about permanent knee problems on some who were tortured with endless hrs of floor scrubbing?!  twisted heads from wrong diagnosis' from staff that had NO idea what they were doing?!  beleive me,,  the list goes on and on and on,,     but enough of that,  i think i made my point,  and i also think i speak for those that dont know, or those that are trying to forget.       I think its great that we're thinking about the safety of the kids nowdays that might enter "the system",  but lets not forget the people who's lives have been screwed up from the abuse of the old days at elan before it came into the light, i'm sure they could use a helping hand, and a little compensation for their massive loss of self worth,  some more than others,,     BTW,,  i still think elan should be shut down and feel the loss of their greed gotten empire.    Kudos to whoever started the class action suit.      peace,,

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 02:06:25 PM »
I remember all of those horrific things
Tho it doesnt happen often,I still suffer from night terrors and I too have scars.. Emotional and physical
All I can say is god bless you
and I hope you DO get paid some monies
IF in fact I do.. i will donate it.
The worst part of Elan,is that it still is open
thats the REAL crime

Offline RIPPEDOFF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
Thanks for the reply..  Still looking for old freinds there.
I'm sorry that u still have Aftermath issues,  it's
tough to loose, since it was Smacked into u at a
young age when things are Absorbed alot more than
when older.  I was state raised even before élan,  
But élan made it worse.  Even though I'm now a
"big bad crazy Biker",  and teach survival in camps
for a living,  I still feel like I suffer in the head,
not to mention Ear problems, which sucks, being
a musician.  Everyone says Let it go,,  but I don't think
I can..  It's so Engrained in alot of us.
I hope you are living a good life and are happy..
Whoever u are..  Tell me more about yerself..                                                                                                                If you have a subject you'd like to chat about
let me know.. I'll send ya my email or number..
Or chat here..   Sincerly..    Dave
Swap Split stories or whatever..

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
Dave
sorry but I havent any interest in re-living the past. It does me harm,and tho I do remember.. I do my best not to discuss it with anyone anymore. I tried this route many times in the past here at Fornits. This is absolutely the wrong place for that. Too many little people, who are still very fucked up and angry.  Whatever you say will be used against you when it suits them. They pretend to be other people,or multiple persons,and it becomes just like being at Elan. I have been abused,and even became an abuser here at Fornits, as a result of these behaviors of a few very disturbed people.
I am sorry but this ois the wrong place to make friends. I caution you strongly to share info with only those you know and trust
I hope you find peace and god bless you
Art

Offline RIPPEDOFF

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »
Duuuuuude...   Thanx for the warning..  
Should've guessed..  Do u know of a good one
to go to,  to find old freinds..?  
Just found this one the other day..

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
Dave
Try elanalum.com
That would be a good place to find your old friends
I wish you the best
Art

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 12:13:06 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Dave
Try elanalum.com
That would be a good place to find your old friends
I wish you the best
Art

Oh go Fuck Yourself  :twofinger:  Farty,The window regulator worked great thank's  :o  ;D  I would have enter duce myself but you were busy with that gentlemen and the ford tail gate you had in the box. nice office just what I expected to see  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: , thanks again great parts and service. :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

Offline rjwiii

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
Just to let everyone know, elanalum.com is now http://www.elanalum.org. The old url now forwards there.

rjwiii
Elanalum.org Webmaster

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »
Oh go Fuck Yourself  :twofinger:  Farty,The window regulator worked great thank's  :o  ;D  I would have enter duce myself but you were busy with that gentlemen and the ford tail gate you had in the box. nice office just what I expected to see  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: , thanks again great parts and service. :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:[/quote]
You really cant help yourself Marky. But thats ok. You stay sick,stay home,scam who you can,lie,cheat and steal.
Thanks for the compliments.. But its just another day. Thats what people do who have jobs and work for a living.
I have all but forgotten about youl,because frankly.. You are a zero. You should have introduced yourself.. like a man
I would've shook your hand (thats what men do Marky)
You must get a charge out of "pretending" to be "all knowing and powerful.. Like Superman"
To me you are just a sick puppy from Elan. Someone I pray for regularly
I hope you get better one day Babbletits