Author Topic: Kid Fugitive  (Read 935 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kid Fugitive
« on: November 22, 2007, 08:27:55 AM »
Troubled youth escapes camp

FLORAL CITY - An 18-year-old woman with ties to Lake County has escaped from a camp for troubled youth, the Citrus County Sheriff's Office said.

Cari Levandoski, whose last known home was in Leesburg, escaped from Camp E-Nini-Hassee, an Eckerd Youth Alternative facility, July 1. The announcement was made last Friday.

"She took off on foot," said Citrus County Public Information Officer Gail Tierney. "There is no fencing or anything. It's basically a wilderness camp." The camp is medium-risk security program. It doesn't have many security features, she said.

Levandoski was court-ordered by the Department of Juvenile Justice to attend the camp earlier this year after being convicted of felony charges, Tierney said. It was not disclosed what those charges were.

Tierney said CCSO waited to involve the media because they thought they could find Levandoski on their own. "We were working closely with her family trying to get information from them," she said.

After several months without success, CCSO has given a pick-up order to the Lake County Sheriff's Office, Tierney said. Levandoski has ties to Leesburg and Fruitland Park and CCSO has been working with those police departments and LCSO to locate the woman. She is now facing additional felony escape charges.

Anyone with information on Levandoski is asked to call their local law enforcement agency.

http://dailycommercial.com/Main.asp?Sec ... leID=22094
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kid Fugitive
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 01:06:07 PM »
several months without success

She's GONE, fools.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kid Fugitive
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »
Good for her.. because for everyday she is out the State of Florida Fines Eckerds Youth Alternatives a shitload of money...

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline SevenVeils

• View Profile
Kid Fugitive
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 07:19:58 PM »
Good for her!  She probably saw that Martin Anderson's killers got off Scot-free.

Run, Baby, Run!
ohnny, my love, get out of the business
It makes me wanna rough you up so badly
Makes me wanna roll you up in plastic
Toss you up and pump you full of lead

Johnny, my love, get out of the business
The odds are getting fatter by the minute
That I have got a bright and shiny platter
And I am gonna get your heavy head