Author Topic: YLF Visits Benchmark.. Hilarity Ensues...  (Read 31718 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
YLF Visits Benchmark.. Hilarity Ensues...
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 03:12:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Buddha22""
good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excellent!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys, i really mean it.
For me being a former benchmarkian myself.  

I wish you sheer courage and lots of luck on this.

good work!

Happy to be of service...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »

I HAVE A DREAM.... One day in this great land.. All the little white boys and all the little black boys will stop holding hands... They will assume strategic positions around programs.. Take careful aim and selectively eliminate the staff...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »
LOLS... sorry benchmark I lied.. I never left for LA yesterday and neither did Psy.

Nice to see the staffer this morning just about foul his shorts when he saw us.

today We offered to the bravest of the lot:

1 Busticket anywhere in the USA and food money.. No Catch...

Nothing yet to report on that front... no takers as of yet.. I'll let Psy fill in the rest of blanks.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »
Oh they are shitting their pants.  They're more or less still doing everything they did when I was there, although they've "improved" certain aspects of program to avoid problems with the five-oh.

It's been so much fun.  They called the cops on us three times already.  I'm beginning to think the cops are getting a little pissed off chasing down me for using a video camera but the hilarity on tape makes it all worth it.

I think they're giving up on the cops, though.  They haven't called em on us today yet, but it's only noon so who knows.  I'm mailing my tapes back to myself in VA for safe keeping in case the cops decide to confiscate em (When I asked if videotaping was illegal the cop told me "well.. we can confiscate the tapes and make that determination later as part of the investigation")  FOR USING A FUCKING VIDEO CAMERA we got Four cop cars and a chopper.  They even boxed us in.  I've never had so much fun. I was laughing half the time, making sure to point out the absurdity of the situation to the officers present.  One was a pretty nice guy but the others were total assholes.  I don't think they really liked me either, not that I care.

The previous night there was a rumble at Del Taco while we were going through the drivethroughs (funny story if you have a fucked up sense of humor).  Some kid was getting kicked in the head by a group of guys...  The lady at the drivethrough didn't seem too shocked.  After asking around it seems that such things are pretty much a weekly occurence.  According to one girl they had guns the week previously.  Anyway.  For that incident, there were a grand total of two police cars and a fire truck.  The response time was also much worse (as opposed to when they were called on us).  I'm glad to see the Redlands police have their priorities in order.  This town is a total shithole.  You do NOT want to be on the streets here.

Oh.  And they read Fornits.  They tried to tell the cops they were "scared" and we were interfering with their website (good to know they're hurting, but they made it seem like a crime and tried to have us arrested).  The cops asked me if I understood they might be spooked to which I responded:  "I don't see that as relavant to the current situation. Either I've broken a law or I haven't."

I don't really mind them calling the cops on us.  Every time they do I make sure to tell them all about Benchmark, hand out anti-cult literature, etc...  Maybe the next time a student calls the program they won't be told to "follow the program".

All in all it does look like the program is hurting.  It sure looks like there are far fewer "students" on average than there used to be.  I'm pretty happy about that.  We haven't even brought out the (metaphorical) big guns yet.  I'm reluctant to speak more about that at the moment since staff reads Fornits but I can basically report that we've already accomplished our main goal in heading out here and the rest of the days will be spent rubbing salt in their wounds (metaphorically).

One of the main reasons I've done this is to show that it can be done, that simply with a sign, a video camera, and/or some creativity you can at the very least send staff into red alert. According to the cops they'll be putting out a restraining order on me within the next few weeks so it might be my last time down here (to which I just told them that somebody else would go in my place).  I'll have to ask Richard Bradbury how he avoided that situation.

Anyhoo.  Back to fun.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 06:54:56 PM »
If anyone wants to do something like this near NC (PV or others) let me know, I'd definitely be interested in participating! PM me or e-mail my hotmail
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
Quote from: ""act.da""
If anyone wants to do something like this near NC (PV or others) let me know, I'd definitely be interested in participating! PM me or e-mail my hotmail

Only takes 1 to do it. 1 person with a camera and a sign will drive a program nuts.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 08:52:54 PM »
When I get transportation (car) the southeast is game.

Past say Louisiana to the west or Pennsylvania to the north, though, I'd need to arrange for a flight or bus trip.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 11:05:07 PM »
talked to psy and all i have to say is.
Advice:
remember to call the local  news; use that resource freely.

If that happens, benchmark's fucked.

I have utmost faith that benchmark will meet it's end soon.

Remember what the buddha said..."Karma"!
They have been sowing bad seeds since 1993.
therefore, it is bound for them to meet their doom.
Right now, it is becoming their destiny to meet an unthinkable fate.
Either closed or criminal charges.
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Buddha22""
talked to psy and all i have to say is.
Advice:
remember to call the local  news; use that resource freely.

If that happens, benchmark's fucked.

I have utmost faith that benchmark will meet it's end soon.

Remember what the buddha said..."Karma"!
They have been sowing bad seeds since 1993.
therefore, it is bound for them to meet their doom.
Right now, it is becoming their destiny to meet an unthinkable fate.
Either closed or criminal charges.

Things are moving fast... VERY fast... tommorrow will be a very interesting day.. Cause.. DAMN.. tonight sure was... LOLS..

The police were called on Benchmark for a change for refusing to give a kid his identification. More tommorrow but for now it looks like we have a kid who is getting out of that dump. He wants to stay in redlands with his girlfriend and get a job and do his duty as a good american citizen.

Good luck man!

Offline SevenVeils

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »
Doh, I missed real ACTION in Orlando this weekend!

My hat's off to you guys.
ohnny, my love, get out of the business
It makes me wanna rough you up so badly
Makes me wanna roll you up in plastic
Toss you up and pump you full of lead

Johnny, my love, get out of the business
The odds are getting fatter by the minute
That I have got a bright and shiny platter
And I am gonna get your heavy head

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »
SAFE is already closed.

Nobody raided it.

Florida still has a glut of programs to fuck with, though. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 01:42:33 PM »
My prediction is that to save face, and to meagerly try to separate it from the CEDU debacle, Benchmark will try to exist in all but population until the Summer. Oh well, let it be protracted. THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHTEOUSLY SLAIN!

By June Benchmark will be another notch on the belt of Fornits, taking down program sheep like the Iron Sheik did Rowdy Roddy Piper. Good going, Yua'll.!

I flom China!
 ::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »
This afternoon we interviewed neighbors to benchmark. The neighbors indicated the following:

1) Sightings of police cars and ambulances visiting benchmark every six months.

2) Benchmark students are still digging holes in the field that is supposed to be the volleyball court.

3) The neighbor indicated that they spotted the students digging holes as recently as October/November.

4) They knew of George the young man who commited suicide by jumping off a railroad bridge not more than 50 yards from Benchmark.

Of the neighbors interviewed we noted they knew it was a school but had no real idea what went on there. They were all dismayed to learn it was a treatment facility that provided very little treatment. Most of them seemed pretty upset by the idea that the students faced being dumped on the streets if they are cut from the program.

I emphasized strongly with each of the interviewed neighbors that the kids at Benchmark are all good kids and that they shouldn't ever be scared of them. Psy went onto describe some of the "treatment" that occured during his stay in the place and none of the neighbors seemed pleased with the notion that such activities were transpiring near them.

One interviewed Neighbor even knew of Synonan, and this made that person's interview all the more easier. I look forward to chatting with the person further in hopes of learning more about benchmark and possibly more about Synonan.

Also.. Psy's interview skills blow ass...  :rofl:

Nah.. just ripping on the guy.. he did pretty good..

Offline AuntieEm

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
Che and Psy,

Such brave souls, and such a noble deed. Well done. Good, simple strategy. You let the kids know they are not invisible or forgotten, and help them see some choices. Interviewing neighbors is brilliant.

I take it you were not on school property? Sounds like that's why videotaping becomes the issue, rather than trespassing. Yes?

Auntie Em

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »
Right on.

I can't wait to get the video. Send me some of the raw shit so I Can give it to my uh 'editor in lulz" if you don't mind.

:rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."