Author Topic: YLF Visits Benchmark.. Hilarity Ensues...  (Read 31785 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
YLF Visits Benchmark.. Hilarity Ensues...
« on: November 23, 2007, 03:45:33 PM »
A blow for freedom was struck last night. A brave pair, well Psy was brave and I was secretly praying my butt wasn't going to be slung into jail, was confronted by NO LESS than 4 police cars and one police helicopter. The resulting confrontation revealed:

1) Benchmark claims threats were made against them electronically. I can only presume this means via fornits.

2) Should Psy or myself step onto benchmark property we will be arrested for trespassing.

3) Should Benchmark piss their panties more than they have already they will get restraining orders against us.

I can't fully divulge the information we've gathered so far as it is being processed and examined with a critical eye for usability, but I can say the entire two days have been filled with fun and merriment.

OUR first day involved 1 college girl and a gang fight at Del Tacos here in Redlands.

While we were pulling through the drive thru to gorge upon a fare probably not fit for livestock a young girl asked us if we could buy her food for her and she would give us the money. Apparently a drive thru can't handle someone walking up on foot for reason of national security. We pulled up to the window and the worker said the girl and her two friends couldn't be walking and had to be in the car. We invited the girl into the car, and by that time she had revealed her entire life story and I was pondering stapling her mouth shut.

Once in back the two other fellows wandered off only to run into a couple of their rival gang members. Much to my delight, as I'm a goon who appreciates a good rumpus, a damn good fight broke out. The girl immediately starts howling like a banshee, making me wish I had not forgotten my staple gun at home, and Psy being a gentleman was trying to reassure her that the friend getting kicked in the head wouldn't be brain damaged for life.

Suffices to say the gang rumpus ran its course and the Redlands 5-0 came roaring up. I believe they dispatched two whole police cars and a fire truck for a gang brawl. Amusingly this is the same area that had a similiar incident involving guns the week before according the howling and wailing young waif in the back of the car.

We departed the scene and relieved ourselves of the sobbing young lady into the tender mercies of her pim... boyfriend and took off.

The next day the fun really began...

We tailed a couple benchmark vans... we talked to a few locals.. we staked out the facility...

That night we finally located the majority of the students at the Benchmark brain rape center.

Following a van back we managed to get noticed.. and of course the driver of the van began driving around the block to figure out if we were folliwng her..

Psy stayed on her tail and we pulled up along side and got a good video shot of her with hand held.

Once we parked not far away from the facility we were paid our visit by the Redlands 5-0.. this is the 4 police cars and one police helicopter..

For A VIDEO CAMERA... is it ironic that a possible violent encounter with gang members is given less attention than our use of a video camera?

Beats me..

The police, one of the officers was quite nice and a very helpful in educating us in the possible local filming laws, let us go on our way. Another of the cops was quite irate with us and accused his partner of being all buddy buddy with us..

Another conclusion can be drawn with the proper information, but I'll leave psy to provide that in his own good time.

Today we dropped by the facility and picketed it.

Yep.. two dudes with a camera or two and some signs... we got alot of stares, and a few insults..

But in the end the results were worth it.. Those on the inside.. KNOW we on the outside are there for them..

Why??

THE Signs were facing in to the students.. NOT out to the locals for a quick sound byte on the local news.....

We will picket them again tommorrow prior to our departure Saturday afternoon.. MORE to follow and I'll leave it to Psy's scrawny carcass to fill in the details...

go picket a facility now.. face the signs in for the students... DO ETTTTTT!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:43:04 AM by psy »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 04:43:15 PM »
LIAR!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 04:45:45 PM »
Pics/vid or it didn't happen.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 04:48:51 PM »
I'll leave it to Psy to figure out the pics and vids. You kiddies will just have to wait patiently.

Ta Ta boys.. I'm off to go have more fun and games. You all have fun finger banging the Who, Sue Scheff, or the tooth fairy.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
I'll leave it to Psy to figure out the pics and vids. You kiddies will just have to wait patiently.

Ta Ta boys.. I'm off to go have more fun and games. You all have fun finger banging the Who, Sue Scheff, or the tooth fairy.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »
As far as dissemination.

I have over 9000 seeders standing by drooling all over the internet.

DELIVER.

Also I heard you guys were coming my way for the next raid. And I was told of the targets.

I'm ready and willing... make me proud, you glorious bastard gook.

::both::
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
THEY ARE SCARED... FEAR... it ozzes out of the staffer's pores... THEY fear no longer controlling their own pathetic little world.. Most of the time the upper level kids were running around making sure the lower level kids weren't buying into our "propaganda".

LOLS.... They failed.. the glimmers of hope have been seeded..

TONIGHT PHASE 2 will kick into action...

THEY called the cops on us once.... they failed..

Today a cop stopped and went over the rules to protesting and HAPPILY answered our questions... HAPPILY....

The looks on the Staffer's face must have been priceless.. Psy and I were to busy laughing to notice, and facing the other way.. but no matter...

OH yeah Niles.. Congratulate Psy on this mission.. he has pushed for it.. gathered the money for it.. and made me a fucking believer..

Me I'm just the homeboy there who got his back.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »
PLEASE HAVE VIDEO OF THIS SHIT.

OH GOD PLEASEEEEEE

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 08:37:30 PM »
Oh yes baby cakes.. We doth hath video.. loads of it.. AND more will be coming.. WE will be there till saturday afternoon...

NILES.... put on your fro... and shades.. and suit.. and head to ORlando...

DO eetttt.. DO eetttt..

I'm telling you brother.. the faces of those kids.. some of them not completely corrupted by the program show hope..

Mofo.. you can't put a price tag on hope my brother...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »
Wow!!  Many thanks for the day of thanks giving!  Does my heart some major good!!
 :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Congratulations...
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »
...for having the desire and will to do something, as well as the tenacity.  Too long I have slept, burying deep within the reason, will and desire to do something.  I'm glad you boys have a purpose, and the desire and the will.  KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS :exclaim:
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »
You know people it doesn't take much to inspire hopes in these captives. It takes at most 2 people and signs.

Just keep the signs pointed in...

Seriously.. it may not do diddly shit to convince the locals of anything, but lets face it.. How often to the locals even really care? Not often...

But the kids inside of these places.. Trapped without hope..

Sending them a message that they haven't been forgotten.. damn.. I don't know how we can put a price on that...

Jesus Christ people.... Go do it now.. well not right now.. But certainly first thing in the morning..

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 04:27:22 AM »
That was awesome. I'm sorry I couldn't help, but  I did look around and asked a few of my artist-type neighbors if they would be willing. That's about as specific as I am going to get on the matter.

One of those guys was really interested. He used to work for peninsula village. Said it was the most fucked up place he'd ever seen. He didn't fit the criteria, though, for what you guys needed. le sigh.

If you guys end up going to Idaho, it would be great to hold those signs up while the kids have to run that grueling 4 mile loop, and they see you as they run by.

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 04:43:15 AM »
good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excellent!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys, i really mean it.
For me being a former benchmarkian myself.  

I wish you sheer courage and lots of luck on this.

good work!
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 03:10:32 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
That was awesome. I'm sorry I couldn't help, but  I did look around and asked a few of my artist-type neighbors if they would be willing. That's about as specific as I am going to get on the matter.

One of those guys was really interested. He used to work for peninsula village. Said it was the most fucked up place he'd ever seen. He didn't fit the criteria, though, for what you guys needed. le sigh.

If you guys end up going to Idaho, it would be great to hold those signs up while the kids have to run that grueling 4 mile loop, and they see you as they run by.

No one really fits the profile of any of these places because they shouldn't exist in the first place.

It doesn't matter what the facility it is..

It doesn't matter how short or tall you are..

It doesn't matter what country you are from..

The only thing that matters is you plant your ass in front of a program somewhere with a sign pointing in.

Some nine inch nails pumping on the stereo helps..

Psy can speak some later once he gets off the plane. I'm at a friend's house outside of Los Angeles myself.

Mission accomplished as from what I can tell the footage we gathered conclusively shows the cult thinking in so many very sad ways.

More details later... I'm off to drink some tequila, swill some margaritas, and bang a few senoritas.