Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Straight, Inc. and Derivatives

In Loving Memory

<< < (2/4) > >>

Anonymous:
Thank you for this post.  As a veteran of Desert Storm and of Str8, I truly believe that the casualties of the so-called 'war on drugs' represents a true, ongoing, and unacknowledged national tragedy.  I would also like to acknowledge the untold numbers who have attempted to end their suffering, and have survived only to continue to be haunted with the seemingly fruitless task of reconciling the past, and continue in the struggle to find meaning, purpose, joy, and love in a world so full of conflict and hate.  May we send our love, in spirit, to one another - all of us who have been so deeply hurt, knowing that we are not alone in this struggle.

Anonymous:
Brent Gettis- AARC RIP

Anonymous:
I've never heard of Brent. I'm sorry to hear.

What happened to him? He was never mentioned at AARC.

Anonymous:
I knew both Brian and Andrew.

I was saddened to hear of both of their deaths.

It just goes to show the abuse that Dean invokes on people - they can't even live their lives properly outside of treatment.

I believe Andrew's parents filed a lawsuit against AARC upon his death - I personally feel they did more damage to him than they did any good, he had a very serious mental illness and he still had delusions inside the center while being treated and they just ignored it.

It's very sad...

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest44431444" ---
I believe Andrew's parents filed a lawsuit against AARC upon his death - I personally feel they did more damage to him than they did any good, he had a very serious mental illness and he still had delusions inside the center while being treated and they just ignored it.

It's very sad...
--- End quote ---

I spoke out of turn here, it was another former client I was thinking of - so I do apologize about speaking out on Andrew, but yes Brian was a great person...

The person I speak of was committed to an institution after he left AARC...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version