Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Straight, Inc. and Derivatives

In Loving Memory

<< < (3/4) > >>

anonAARCgrad:

--- Quote from: "Guest44431444" ---
--- Quote from: "Guest44431444" ---
I believe Andrew's parents filed a lawsuit against AARC upon his death - I personally feel they did more damage to him than they did any good, he had a very serious mental illness and he still had delusions inside the center while being treated and they just ignored it.

It's very sad...
--- End quote ---

I spoke out of turn here, it was another former client I was thinking of - so I do apologize about speaking out on Andrew, but yes Brian was a great person...

The person I speak of was committed to an institution after he left AARC...
--- End quote ---

Anthony C. ?

Anonymous:
Yes, thanks for the correction.

Last I heard was that his Mother and Father were in Victoria and Anthony has been committed unfortunatley.

I was in with Anthony and he was a great source of inspiration but his demons were to big and he needed help that AARC could not give him.

Guest44431444

Oscar:
Unfortunately we found it necessary to create a victims page for Canada. We will document the deaths from Kids and update the US page.

anonAARCgrad:

--- Quote from: "Guest44431444" ---Yes, thanks for the correction.

Last I heard was that his Mother and Father were in Victoria and Anthony has been committed unfortunatley.

I was in with Anthony and he was a great source of inspiration but his demons were to big and he needed help that AARC could not give him.

Guest44431444
--- End quote ---

I also knew Anthony. I must know you too. Haven't heard where the family is at.

Guest44431444:
I was a pretty forgettable person - but not so much that Dean banned me from the center.

Also - not quite a RIP, but John (last name has left me - native Indian - parents were rather big supporters and he had a younger sister) was convicted of first degree murder in the death of his Grandmother.

Guest44431444

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version