Author Topic: mostly cool comment about pfc  (Read 789 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
mostly cool comment about pfc
« on: November 12, 2007, 09:46:34 PM »
right there on the front page of the pfc website is a link to an article. why would they leave that on there? Do they even know someone replied to it? woops, the cat's out of the bag now,  :rofl:
The last time someone commented about an article, they actually had the parents storm the commenters' internet email systems to blast them to high heaven and back 20 times... :rofl: those scallywaggy detractors. Gotta love em eh?

Hey PFC program parents!!!: IT DOESN'T WORK TO BLAST US! WE'VE ALREADY BEEN BLASTED BEYOND ANY BLASTING YOU COULD EVER MUSTER.

Believe yourselves all you want inside your own little drug free world. No drinking coffee now, that's a drug. Kids are getting "high" off it now, better lock up the percolator!  :rofl:  

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »
woops, I got all excited and forgot to post the mostly cool comment...

" I would like to state that I feel that the Pathways Family center is trying to do a positive thing in getting kids away from substance abuse but I'm concerned about the length and the intensity of the program. Especially the 1st phase of the program where the kids are isolated from their schools and families..especially the younger kids. If the kids are kept on the first phase of the program for extended periods (3 months or more)or put back on first phase(started over)the families and insurance companies should be notified and their should be documentation. Otherwise their is a great potential for abuse of this part of the program.The program is very expensive and I believe the insurance companies are paying large sums of money.They and the parents have the right to know why the kids are being held back in the program.And I also believe that many of the kids that misbehave in the program do so because of the extreme pressures of the program itself and not because their "druggies". "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 09:24:12 PM »
::bump::  ::bump::  ::bump::  ::bump::  ::bump::