Author Topic: I knew something was wrong when.........  (Read 1089 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
I knew something was wrong when.........
« on: November 21, 2007, 09:31:57 PM »
Don't be shy - let's hear all of it.

We have to start at the beginning (Generic and boring)

Day before arrival
1. I was in the middle of fucking nowhere, my parent's were acting strange and I was trying to picture myself calling 'Bonner's Ferry"  my new home.

Day of arrival
2. Some toolbag looking me in the eye and saying, "Only 3 rules, no sex, drugs or fighting". I mean really, those are implied rules. Real rules are things like "No visting the girls dorms" or "You're not allowed to have more than $100 in cash at any time".

3. All the kids seemed liked lobotomized freakshows.

4. Why is this older student telling me not to talk about good music? Why he becoming progressively uncomfortable after each question?

5. Why do I feel utter dread at the thought of 2 1/2 years of this? Not utter dread - I mean stuck in the "Shining" hotel with Jack and his axe dread.

6. What the fuck are these numnutz doing laying on eachother in this enormous room (living room). Holy shit, am I in the twighlit zone - no this is a joke right? They're all going to stand up and laugh and say just kidding new guy. Wait, they're not getting up - they're nestling up closer to one another. Guy on guy.  I feel like I need a shower after witnessing this bizarro situation.

Have at it people.........
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:38:30 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 10:47:36 PM »
1. The students touring me say that there is nobody at RMA, student or staff, who is queer.
2. We go up to the house and people are laying all over each other as if they have just fucked like rabid monkeys and are basking in the afterglow.

So I figure, either these girls who are touring me are totally clueless and I have just hit the motherlode of all imaginary adult-themed disneyland rides, or, I have walked into a David Lynch film.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 11:22:52 PM »
Outstanding!

Can you imagine a prospective parent starting their campus tour at 6pm?  

IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE - WHY YOU SO SNEAKY.........?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 01:13:40 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wow
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:07 AM »
Wow,, I don't even know where to start on this one.

Within 2 hours of being checked in I was in the lunch line. A counselor and older student had their arms around each other and were embracing each other in the lunch line.

I am talking about a 29 year old male and 17 year old male embracing each other more then I had really ever embraced a girl - and I was 14. I knew something was up. I really did. I ran away 5 days later.

One time when I was in Challenge, this group came to tour Cedu. They picked me and Tom S to give them the tour. I remember feeding them the total program bullshit. One guy in the tour pulled me aside up in Emerson and was like "are you kidding me?" I remember being so scared that I was going to get in trouble and told staff that someone on the tour was doubting us. How fucking cultish? We were all so brainwashed. I can only imagine what people were thinking? Remember how many visitors we had? I remember people being seriously freaked out in raps. Raps were just plain gnarly.

I was excused for a home visit in Challenge to go to a family Reunion. It was particularly important because my grandpa was dying. I will never forget the line of bullshit I fed my family. I will never forget the look they gave me when I was talking to them about "where I was at." They couldn't believe it.

They all thought I was fucked...

Sometimes, I wonder what they think of me now as a result as all of that.

I told them some wild shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wow
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:37 AM »
Wow,, I don't even know where to start on this one.

Within 2 hours of being checked in I was in the lunch line. A counselor and older student had their arms around each other and were embracing each other in the lunch line.

I am talking about a 29 year old male and 17 year old male embracing each other more then I had really ever embraced a girl - and I was 14. I knew something was up. I really did. I ran away 5 days later.

One time when I was in Challenge, this group came to tour Cedu. They picked me and Tom S to give them the tour. I remember feeding them the total program bullshit. One guy in the tour pulled me aside up in Emerson and was like "are you kidding me?" I remember being so scared that I was going to get in trouble and told staff that someone on the tour was doubting us. How fucking cultish? We were all so brainwashed. I can only imagine what people were thinking? Remember how many visitors we had? I remember people being seriously freaked out in raps. Raps were just plain gnarly.

I was excused for a home visit in Challenge to go to a family Reunion. It was particularly important because my grandpa was dying. I will never forget the line of bullshit I fed my family. I will never forget the look they gave me when I was talking to them about "where I was at." They couldn't believe it.

They all thought I was fucked...

Sometimes, I wonder what they think of me now as a result as all of that.

I told them some wild shit.