Author Topic: Sue Scheffâ„¢ tries to tangle with ISAC?  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheffâ„¢ tries to tangle with ISAC?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
Well, considering Isabelle still links to PURE, I'd venture to say these two are still pals.

http://teentransport.blogspot.com/

Oddly, the blog seems to be suggesting coaching as an alternative to unregulated specialty schooling yet what type of federal regulations oversee the coaching profession? As far as I can tell, it's pretty much self-regulated too but what do I know?  I ain't a lawyer, parent resource expert, or professional family/teen coach.  I am nobody.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 03:48:16 PM »
I think everyone is aware of my position on posting pictures and personal information on the internet…. Not sure what this accomplishes.

Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Dunno...these latest blogs have a hint of desperation in them, like a "I'm going out with both guns blazing" kind of finality. Those of you Scheff "satired" should consider your options. It certainly makes theWho's whining about his treatment here look infantile. Here's the real deal, Whootie, with one of your comrades posting some rude, damaging attacks. This is much different than the Bock case...Ms. Scheff is attacking survivors of programs. Not very mature or done while in her "right mind", huh? Dry your eyes, Mr. Who, now ain't the time for your tears.

One of these times you should pop a link to my famous “whining postâ€
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 04:35:05 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 04:25:27 PM »
I believe it is brought up often because you were embarrassed and humiliated when you were caught lying and impersonating other people over on ST and they booted your ass… that was more of a school girl (who lost her first boyfriend) type of cry.. what was mine? I don’t remember?

whatever, Who - the price of coffee is up 6 cents and gold is taking a downturn. What does this have to do with what Scheff posted. You should be embarrassed.

Friggin' comment on the ridiculous and libelous blog. Everything you say is just shit - it's everywhere and it stinks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 04:27:12 PM »
& you should be booted for impersonating Alan newman.

& believe me, he's been contacted with appropriate info regarding you and how you used his name - clever or not.

Too bad for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 05:04:04 PM »
Izzy blogs away about transports; yet she referred to Sunrise Adolescent Transport herself?  Izzy still links to PURE.
So what's changed?