Author Topic: A special note to Deborah  (Read 6983 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Deborah
« on: November 18, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »
I have lost so much faith in you with your fights with the Who. It seems like you are completely guided by anger now that it consumes you. Before you spent most of your time fighting with the who I used to love reading your posts. Now I dread reading them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A special note to Deborah
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I have lost so much faith in you with your fights with the Who. It seems like you are completely guided by anger now that it consumes you. Before you spent most of your time fighting with the who I used to love reading your posts. Now I dread reading them.

I think stress is getting to everybody but I know what you mean.  Look.  When Psy un-banned the Who he told him how sensitive Deb was about him.  Psy warned Who to please keep the hell out of the HLA forum to avoid agrivating her and what did he do?  He went right into the HLA forum and started pulling his typical bullshit.

Anybody can be driven to a point where they are angry enough to start acting irrationally.  The Who knows what buttons on Deb to push and has a lot of fun messing with her head.  It's somewhat similar to how Mr "Stinking Thinking" got to Psy the other night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 01:54:45 AM »
I suppose you are right, but I still feel let down. No biggie.. there are others out there.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 02:02:53 AM »

Please don't attempt to manipulate me with your disappointment. Or is it the other readers your attempting to manipulate? A seed of suggestion?

I have avoided him like the plague since he was allowed back on the forum. I spend a day defending myself against his ongoing slanderous comments and you've lost "faith" in me?  ::roflmao::

Please, don't put so much faith in me. And don't ever subject yourself to anything you dread. Makes for a pissy outlook on life.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »
I think stress is getting to everybody but I know what you mean. Look. When Psy un-banned the Who he told him how sensitive Deb was about him. Psy warned Who to please keep the hell out of the HLA forum to avoid agrivating her and what did he do? He went right into the HLA forum and started pulling his typical bullshit.

Prior to being banned, my last post in the HLA forum was May 13th, 2007

I was Banned on June 4th, 2007 I believe and came back about 6 weeks later (I believe)
Which would put us in mid July…  
I didn’t post in the HLA forum again until September 10, 2007… I made 8 posts as I engaged in one conversation and have not posted there since…

So I don’t think of this as going right back to posting in the HLA forum or purposely aggravating Deborah.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 06:17:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""

Please don't attempt to manipulate me with your disappointment.

Yeh, well you've wasted another half hour on here posting things that don't matter, in the bigger picture of life, when you could of spent it with your kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »

Yeh, well you've wasted another half hour on here posting things that don't matter, in the bigger picture of life, when you could of spent it with your kids.

Her kids are grown. And criticizing Deb for what she does in her free time is a big step up from her criticizing the who?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »

Deborah is a blatant hypocrite.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I think stress is getting to everybody but I know what you mean. Look. When Psy un-banned the Who he told him how sensitive Deb was about him. Psy warned Who to please keep the hell out of the HLA forum to avoid agrivating her and what did he do? He went right into the HLA forum and started pulling his typical bullshit.

Prior to being banned, my last post in the HLA forum was May 13th, 2007

I was Banned on June 4th, 2007 I believe and came back about 6 weeks later (I believe)
Which would put us in mid July…  
I didn’t post in the HLA forum again until September 10, 2007… I made 8 posts as I engaged in one conversation and have not posted there since…

So I don’t think of this as going right back to posting in the HLA forum or purposely aggravating Deborah.

For the Record
Up until Who was banned he stalked the HLA forum daily.
He was banned on 1 June
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=263958#263958

Which I had nothing to do with
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=263958#263958
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=263957#263957
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=263972#263972

Two months of peace on the forum was disturbed when he started derailing threads in HLA forum on or around 1 Aug
18 in this thread
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=22441

40 in this one
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=277799#277799

5 in this one
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=273814#273814

Unbanned on 23 Aug and starts his organized plan to slander regulars and create division.  
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=278596#278596

He certainly has posted since he's been back. The only reasons he's not creating chaos now is because it was a condition of him being allowed back onto the forum and primarily because there has been little to no activity since he returned. The judge denied class status on the 24th.

But it certainly hasn't stopped him from slandering me in other forums
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=296461#296461
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 08:55:35 AM »
Up until Who was banned he stalked the HLA forum daily…
And the mystery begins!!!
…..He was banned on 1 June
I was banned for flooding, someone (I think we all know who) made up the story and people believed her.
Which I had nothing to do with
More lying…this is what always gets you in trouble.  You usually have some good points in your arguments but you trip over yourself when you start telling lies.  Anyway, I heard a different story...... and no I will not post peoples private messages to prove it, Deborah, that is your style.
Two months of peace on the forum was disturbed when he started derailing threads in HLA forum on or around 1 Aug
Oh, no, someone was finally posting in the almost dead HLA thread, what will Deb do.. maybe have to revive her moderation skills, start logging in as herself
Unbanned on 23 Aug and starts his organized plan to slander regulars and create division.
Psy checked my posting history and found I was banned for no reason and apologized (Deborah was silent, as usual)… I had a organized plan to slander and create division?  I love the drama…what comes next?
He certainly has posted since he's been back. The only reasons he's not creating chaos now is because it was a condition of him being allowed back onto the forum and primarily because there has been little to no activity since he returned. The judge denied class status on the 24th.
A condition for me coming back?  I must have missed that…. I think we all know this is an open web site for everyone (not just yourself).  I told psy he didn’t need to apologize and I wont bring up Deborah about deleting and altering my threads as long as she stopped her nonsense… we agreed to leave it in the past. ( I guess Deborah didn’t get that message)

But it certainly hasn't stopped him from slandering me in other forums

Oh how we spin this to play the victim… our poor admin who got caught altering and deleting posts and then posting peoples private messages…..Hmmm… seems you have been the one trolling me these past days……

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »
Wait a minute...  "Poor admin got caught altering and deleting posts"?  theWhore has "proof" in the form of PM's but won't share it?

But before The Whore said this:

Quote from: ""theWho""
Deborah, you are a liar. You know you deleted and altered my posts and allowed others to use them as mis quotes.

I have no way of proving this because I am on this side of the database, but you have zero integrity when you use your moderating power this way.

I asked that you stop doing this.... I have no way of fighting it or you.

But now he has rock-solid proof of it, but WON'T SHOW IT!  Suuuuurrre, Whore, suuurrrre.

And TheWhore syas he didn't post in the HLA threads after being unbanned?  Well, he was posting there WHILE banned!  What an abject liar this poor fool is!

Well, you can start with this thread on Japanese auto makers inserted into the HLA forum:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=273828#273828

All the posts signed with the little guy with the top hat are TheWho.

This thread also:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=22399

PEOPLE, IF THEWHORE SAID IT, IT IS OBVIOUSLY A LIE.  It's all he KNOWS, folks!

Ha, ha, ha...  Unless you've already forgotten about TheWhore's 300-plus page thread just chock-a-block with exposed, proven false lies?[/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 09:21:39 AM »
Wait a minute...  "Poor admin got caught altering and deleting posts"?  theWhore has "proof" in the form of PM's but won't share it?

But before The Whore said this:

Quote from: ""theWho""
Deborah, you are a liar. You know you deleted and altered my posts and allowed others to use them as mis quotes.

I have no way of proving this because I am on this side of the database, but you have zero integrity when you use your moderating power this way.

I asked that you stop doing this.... I have no way of fighting it or you.

But now he has rock-solid proof of it, but WON'T SHOW IT!  Suuuuurrre, Whore, suuurrrre.

And TheWhore syas he didn't post in the HLA threads after being unbanned?  Well, he was posting there WHILE banned!  What an abject liar this poor fool is!

Well, you can start with this thread on Japanese auto makers inserted into the HLA forum:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=273828#273828

All the posts signed with the little guy with the top hat are TheWho.

This thread also:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=22399

PEOPLE, IF THEWHORE SAID IT, IT IS OBVIOUSLY A LIE.  It's all he KNOWS, folks!

Ha, ha, ha...  Unless you've already forgotten about TheWhore's 300-plus page thread just chock-a-block with exposed, proven false lies?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »
Wait a minute... "Poor admin got caught altering and deleting posts"? theWhore has "proof" in the form of PM's but won't share it?

You should go back and readâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
This whole thread is tiresome and pointless. Fuck this.

"So don't read it, then" you say.

Thanks in advance, a-hole... I won't.

Who cares about TheWho?

Deb: You're all good. You have nothing to prove to anyone here, especially our little WhoNigger. Don't give him the satisfaction or waste your precious time on this asshole anymore. You know we love you, for all you do.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 10:23:42 AM »
Wait a minute... "Poor admin got caught altering and deleting posts"? theWhore has "proof" in the form of PM's but won't share it?

You should go back and readâ€